Esa back dated payments - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Esa back dated payments

Options
2»

Comments

• Lisa1985
    Lisa1985 Community member Posts: 55 Connected
    Options
  • Lisa1985
    Options
    I claimed esa in 20014 On my own then in 20016 my brother came my career so for two years wen I supposed to have sdp I didn’t its can i get my sdp back dated please 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,014 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Lisa1985 you lived with a partner for some of the time that you were claiming DLA and ESA.  i've already helped you as much as i can. Please read through all of comments.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    If you can prove beyond doubt that you qualified for SDP at that time.... lived alone, or classed as living alone and if you didn't live alone your partner will have needed to be claiming a qualifying benefit such as DLA mid/high rate care or PIP daily living, no one claimed carers allowance for looking after you then there's no reasons why you can't put a claim in. Bank statements, details of who you lived with and what benefits they claimed etc, will be needed.

If you need help with the process then speak to your local CAB/welfare rights.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Lisa1985
    Options
    I’ve been diagnosed with pyscotic with pyscosis I proper suffer see dead people numbers every where been in harplands the mental hospital a few times got worse since my daughter got nursed I have a injection 400mg every month but it’s not working so my nurse has booked me in to see my physciatrist to change my meds
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately that doesn't help a claim for SDP, the criteria is as i stated above.

• Lisa1985
    Options
    I lived alone from 20014 up till the 19 11 20018 when my grandson came live with me he was in care because he wouldn’t go school getting in trouble with the police and all of a sudden social worker came with the police and took him i wasn’t in no fit state to look after the boys you see there mother was murderd by there dad he stabbed her 17 times i just couldn’t look after them at the time it all of a sudden he was living with me he’s a lot eater now anyway like I said I’m on my own with my grandson I don’t have a partner 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.