Ester Mc vey resigned — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Ester Mc vey resigned

gwen65
gwen65 Community member Posts: 16 Connected
is it me or does anyone else think she 's resigned because she's could not up to the job and this was a great excuse  to get out of the mess she's made of dwp hooray !!!

Comments

• Government_needs_reform
    Government_needs_reform Community member Posts: 859 Pioneering
    edited November 2018

Yes I really do believe she jump ship because the net was closing in on her and yes I truly believe that's why and that was a perfect excuse to go.

I also tweeted this message to Ms McVey.

Stating You have done the right thing Esther I diden’t know if I was dreaming this morning what you’ve done, I must say, oh what a glorious morning it is indeed…But you could have taken UC with you too… please don’t hurry back…

[sentence removed by moderator]

Oh dear how could we all forget it will be a sixth minister in 3 years. Let’s rock..

⬇️
    I created one of the campaign election videos for Labour, and Jeremy Corbyn,
    This is a new version of Emeli Sande, Hope "You Are Not Alone
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

You can see the video here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P5o8hRHh9IY

• gwen65
    she ignores tweets messages etc !!! total waste of space . If i could dance around the kitchen i would  :):):):):):):)
  • Ralph
    Ralph Community member Posts: 79 Pioneering
    It’s just a pity she doesn’t have to claim universal credit. 
  • Eadiesmummy1
    Eadiesmummy1 Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
    Aww what a shame she didnt take the mess of a system with her xx 
    edited November 2018
    gwen65 said:
    she ignores tweets messages etc !!! total waste of space . If i could dance around the kitchen i would  :):):):):):):)

@gwen65 she would have defiantly seen and read my message as I'm involved with a lot of campaigning on Twitter, we are now taking bets who will be the next DWP minister, we have Alok or Justin in the running and whichever will get as much stick as McVey did.

If the next one looks at a fair way to treat people they won't get this stick we have lined up for them.

We are  fighting hard to get UC stopped, but still along way to getting it stopped.

⬇️
    I highlighted everything that's wrong with this country from benefits, NHS, UC etc, but now we have to put up with the hate now that is the Tories. 

• gwen65
    i've signed the mirror petition  spoken to my MP about how inhuman the system is and the appeal system is the waiting time is way too long   
    gwen65 said:
    i've signed the mirror petition  spoken to my MP about how inhuman the system is and the appeal system is the waiting time is way too long   

Well done @gwen65 and thanks for that. Yes it is inhuman that's why we are campaigning to get this dealt with..????

k05208_gifRight folks, now we know the wicked witch of the Wirral is now dead and gone, we are now taking bets who will be the next DWP minister, we have “Alok or Justin” in the running, and whichever gets the job they will get as much stick as McVey did.

If the next one looks at a fair way to treat people they won’t get this stick we have lined up for them.

We need to get UC stopped, but still along way to getting it stopped.

So place here who you think it will be in the chair for the DWP ministers job.

I think it will be Alok Sharma. Why because he thinks he should be the **** in the hen house. Lol.

oh my I have had to edit this post??? As you can see McVey has been taken away from the DWP site. Talk about clearing her desk.

We have below a few for you to choose from. Notice dear old Esther is missing.

⬇️

• sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    Dwp mcvey resigned goodie best thing she did making us suffer low benefit good ridden 
  • sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    We might get better minister 

Brightness