Is there anything else I can claim? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is there anything else I can claim?

Carolpearce
Carolpearce Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have just come out of hospital today and been diagnosed with ocd I am currently on attendance allowance my husband cares for me but I don't no if I can claim anything else 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Carolpearce, and a warm welcome to the community!

You may like to have a look at the online benefits calculator, which could give you an idea of any other awards you may be entitled to. Have a go, and do feel free to come back to us with any questions.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

A benefits calculator most likely won't help you here. You're better off contacting your local CAB for a full benefits checks. It's impossible to advice on an internet forum with very little information given.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.