Lost pip lost will to fight for it a 2nd time — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lost pip lost will to fight for it a 2nd time

barry50
barry50 Community member Posts: 13 Listener
I had my review report back from pip and looks like ive lost it i havent got the fight in me anymore i may aswell kiss goodbye to it
Unable to work as i suffer prolonged blackouts which last 1 to 4 hours blood sugars drop as im down to one meal a day cant afford to eat memory loss because of the blackouts i have constant shoulder pains day and night not enough sleep im just drained now theyve taken my pip away

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry to hear this, it is happening far to often. Is the report accurate or are there things that you could dispute. The only way to get an award is to show that you meet the criteria
    When you receive your decision letter you should ask for an MR, don't let them deny you the award you deserve
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • barry50
    Yeah im going to ask for mr thank you for your reply again its not nice when this happens to people they dont suffer its ourselves hope u are well once again thank you
  • Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Fight on - it's usually worth it in the end.  They want people to give up - don't let them get away with it.
  • barry50
    Thank you Matilda ive been told not to give by 3 on here and your right fight on dont give up for no one or else they win this is government to blame its the same for people moving onto universal credit ruining lives no wonder theyre losing on this brexit deal thing 
  • patriciahendy
    patriciahendy Community member Posts: 20 Courageous
    just been reading people's experiences on the PIP complaints website. Not enough people in the country are getting together to protest about this "nasty" government 's target to deny half a million  disabled people what is rightfully theirs! Don't know how they and some of the "assessors" sleep at night.
  • barry50
    I know how they sleep with a bonus of kerching under their eyelids
    It makes people depressed though making their disabilities worse
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    edited January 2019
    Hi @barry50,

How are you, how's everything going?

• barry50
    Hi everyone who have chatted to me in the past just an update reguarding pip and having depression .
    I have been to welfare rights they have helped with evidence i have and put in a letter to have my claim to be looked at again . have had no news back yet letter has been in 5 weeks now .
    I have also been to see a my gp for depression and they got me a counsellor . it seems everyone that has there pip turned down ends up with depression but ive been told fight all the way. I am also aware that these blackouts i have are a none epileptic attack disorder part of epilepsy still dangerous but I must thank those i spoke to in past for there kind words 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.