Feeling scared of and bullied by PIP assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeling scared of and bullied by PIP assessment

Jane1982
Jane1982 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
ive been asked to attend a pip health assessment they said if I got my gp to write a letter which he did I am 5 months pregnant having 6 epileptic fits a day terrifies to leave the house as I’ve broken my nose all my top teeth and jaw a year ago however, I am still having 6 a day and they are refusing to do a home visit ! I feel I am being bullied they are putting me at risk I don’t leave the house as it is due to my fear ! My gp even does home visit as I’m so scared can anyone help please thank you 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jane1982, and a warm welcome to the community.

Thanks for sharing this with us, and I'm sorry to hear this. Just to clarify, did you send your letter from your GP about your struggles leaving the house to the DWP? 

The process can seem scary and overwhelming, but you're among friends here. We have some brilliant community members and advisors who know about the process themselves, who will hopefully be along to advise shortly. Please do keep us updated in the meantime. 
  • April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello
    Did you send the letter to the DWP or not? When I was filling out the paperwork for the first time I included reports from his doctors and therapists involved. Also I made sure I answered everything in a lot of detail. Please keep us updated. 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jane1982, how are you doing?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.