pip/u credit — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip/u credit

bevvy1966
bevvy1966 Community member Posts: 77 Connected
can u be on  universal credit and pip at the same time has working 22 hrs

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    They're completely different benefits, so yes you can.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • bevvy1966
  • poppy123456
    You asked about an ESA assessment the other day, are you claiming this or UC?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • bevvy1966
    im on uc at the momebt but I am on sick and they are sending me for an assesment to see if I can work..
  • poppy123456
    This is the work capability assessment for UC, not for ESA.
  • bevvy1966
    whats the difference and I thought it wss all rolling into one.. And if not how can I claim esa rather than uc 
  • poppy123456
    You're confusing yourself with all these questions about the different benefits. You can't claim ESA now because you've claimed UC.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.