Joint Committee Charities Groups to Fight for Vulnerable People and Service Received — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Joint Committee Charities Groups to Fight for Vulnerable People and Service Received

campaigntim
campaigntim Community member Posts: 10 Connected
Is there a Joint Committee between Groups / Charities to fight for Vulnerable People / people in general and the Service Received professional standards by Local Authorities Companies etc based on verifiable facts? 

If NOT I want to start one to bring Charities together to bring more clarity and transparency based on verifiable sources to bring intelligent debate

Comments

• GizmoTiddles
    GizmoTiddles Community member Posts: 159 Pioneering
    Hi @campaigntim,
    sorry I can't answer your question due to lack of knowledge.
    But many charities talk to each other or signpost for a client.
    But a joint committee would be a very good idea  ,huge funding I expect ?
    Good luck on your endeavours 
    Cheers 
    Gizmo
  • forgoodnesssake
    forgoodnesssake Community member Posts: 500 Pioneering
    There are some consortium type groupings such as the (almost defunct but not quite) Communication Trust, which is a consortium of over 50 charities and not for profit concerned with Speech, language and communication needs in those 0 - 25.  There is also the Council for Disabled Children, Disabled Children's Partnership and probably others.  I realise that these are almost all children focused...I'm sure other people will know of more adult focused or at least whole life groupings?
  • campaigntim
    campaigntim Community member Posts: 10 Connected
    i will speak to more people ans see if we can set something up

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.