Help needed - moving to UC - so low and scared — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help needed - moving to UC - so low and scared

Candyflosshead13
Candyflosshead13 Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited January 2019 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hello everyone please can someone help me with advice im on esa support group but comes to an end in march so i think i will be going on uc im so scared with everything i am reading about what is happening i dont know what to expect please can someone tell me what happens i suffer with bad deprestion  anxiety  panick attacks also stensinosis of spine problems with dics problems with spine at top of my kneck can barley move most days im on quite a lot of medication for my health problems and depression i was awarded pip but just had to have the meeting again with them  because it two years so on top of worrying myself sick over the esa in also feeling so ill with worry over pip aswel my partner looks after me so he doesnt work anymore i carnt work anymore im sorry if this is long winded but im feeling so low and scared right now x

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.