My New Years Goals — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My New Years Goals

disabledkenny
disabledkenny Community member Posts: 53 Courageous
edited January 2019 in Coffee lounge
Well, we are now into 2019 & a great time for me & my community as within the next couple of months am setting up Oldham Versus Arthritis Group used to be arthritis care that I ran the Lancaster branch for 6 years until 2001 when I had my 2nd major stroke & moved back to Oldham.
I am looking forward to that as well as getting more volunteers & members for Oldham Disabled People & Elderly Support group that I set up in June mainly run on Facebook & Google groups & meet once a month for a chat & have a cuppa with hobby & crafts with guest speakers, also help & support anyone with problems. We are looking for a secretary so that we can get our constitution legal so that we can apply for grants, as we have just myself as chairman & a lady as treasurer.
Some people say why do you do so much when you are so bad in health your self, it's because I believe I am here to help others, as when I first became disabled back in 1993 I had no one to turn to & no internet back then.
I hope you all achieve all that you hope to this year & hope you have a healthier year, take care, dear friends, Kenny.

Comments

Brightness