I've been sanctioned, what do I do? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I've been sanctioned, what do I do?

2»

Comments

• kami24
    kami24 Community member Posts: 402 Pioneering
    Okay whatever report what you like petty 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,339 Disability Gamechanger
    In this situation the ignore button is the best possible answer.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • hass
    hass Community member Posts: 194 Courageous
    Happy New year all
    Kami  please go to your local 
    Citizen advice  office  
  • hass
    hass Community member Posts: 194 Courageous
    Happy New year all
    Kami  please go to your local 
    Citizen advice  office  
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi everyone, it's easy to feel frustrated when things are tough, but it's important to respect other members. We don’t have to agree on everything but respecting other members is important to keeping the community safe and friendly for everybody. 

If you don't want to see posts from any particular member, you can use the 'ignore' function to hide these. You can also 'flag' or report any posts you feel violate the community guidelines and these will be reviewed by the team.
  • poppy123456
    @Pippa_Scope thanks. The ignore feature is good but unfortunately you can only add a certain number of people to this list. What do we do when we reach this number and we can no longer add people to the ignore list?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • poppy123456
    @Username_removed totally agree with what you say. Some changes to the forum wouldn't go a miss.

However, stopping posting would be a real shame. I realise that not everyone agrees with the things you say but you only speak to truth. It's also very difficult to read text speak and often things come across as rude, when in fact they're not.

I must admit, i've never seen a bad post from you in all the time i've posted here.  You give fantastic advice to everyone and i've certainly learnt so much from you since i posted.
  • Matthewsheehy24
    Matthewsheehy24 Community member Posts: 72 Courageous
    The information given on here is brilliant mike.Keep it up fella I thought I knew stuff about dwp claims.But after reading the forums on here I know nothing how the dwp works its so complicating.Head up and stay strong everyone.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2019
    Hi @mikehughescq/ @poppy123456, thanks for bringing the limited 'ignore' function to our attention. We've been acting on it since you brought it up the other day and have a call arranged next week with the forum hosts to action this.

If you have any other suggestions, do feel free to let us know: we can't promise to implement all of them but we're certainly open to listening and improving in any way we can. You can reach us by emailing community@scope.org.uk! 
  • poppy123456
    That's great news, thank you.
  • kami24
    kami24 Community member Posts: 402 Pioneering
    Rubbish forum 
  • Matthewsheehy24
    Matthewsheehy24 Community member Posts: 72 Courageous

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.