o.m.gosh — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

o.m.gosh

cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
edited July 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I once rang pip to explain I couldn't make it was not prepared for what came next since found out why I was treated like violent aggrsive nut nut ..unable to request home visit as I was said to be  to aggrsive turns out after being abused by staff it wasn't me at all but my welfare officer as were both called Catherine she takes a convos and is clearly .making right complaints  went on for almost  a year before I realised officer called me.one day with terrible attitude I asked why she said the way you spoke to me today and your asking me.why I said.lady I have not spoken to you today after calling me.a lair.three times I clocked and call my worker to ask if she had she was very angry d.w p had given her loads of abuse thinking it was.me ..oh dear on going complaints now  just goes to show ain't got a clue I couldn't belive how I was.being treated.and why I was.classed as abusive violent and nasty I'm far.from it  In fact guy on phone left.me feeling like I wanted to call the police way I was treated and spoken to was scary and hurrodous
Only me .. cathie..

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Goodness, what a confusing situation @cathie! So sorry to hear that you've had to go through this.
  • cathie
    cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
    Than you Pippa but now I'm recovered in my mind from second stroke I feel I'm strong enough to not only talk up for my self with more understanding of my surroundings and every day goings on I'm on a take no nonsense  debut it makes all the difference once you can not only fight your own corner but understand what's been going on without any understanding was not aware I was so bad  feeling far better able to deal with all my issues  on phone or in person. No longer saying ohh OK then wow I was confused and unable but hey I'm back ...than you for your kind words
    Only me .. cathie..
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Glad to hear you're doing okay @cathie, and lovely to hear from you!

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.