• Read over some of our recent discussions and have your say!
• Upload a new profile picture and give your profile a personal touch.
• Get the latest information on issues relating to coronavirus.
January Blues: are you worried about returning to work?
It’s January, the beginning of a brand new year, but it can be a difficult month for many disabled people.
Whether it’s work, school or university, does the prospect of heading back fill you with anxiety or fear?
What are the elements that make us feel this way?
- Do you get worried about the amount of work you’ll be facing?
- Do you feel stressed about seeing your colleagues again?
- Is your anxiety eased once you get the first day back out the way?
What is it that worries you when heading back in the new year? Let us know in the comments below.