I really need support — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I really need support

beckyboo84
beckyboo84 Community member Posts: 111 Connected
edited January 2019 in Mental health and wellbeing
Hi I need someone I can speak with

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @beckyboo84 welcome to the community!

How can we help? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @beckyboo84

Good Afternoon & Welcome ??

It’s great to meet you today!!!!!

I am one of the “Community Champion’s”

Yes I would be more than happy in helping you?????

@steve51

• beckyboo84
    I don't know what to say been suffering mental health and extreme anxiety for a long long time. I can't function in the day self care doesn't happen my mind is done. I 've been self medicating for a long time. I hurt dnt feel like I m hear frightened. Barley have somewhere live hat it it just swallow me up. Away from anything I know. Nothing warm caring fluff feeling. Totally alone always afraid of all people and ones too d here in bad area. Nothing look forward to. My mind body won't last much more be dead.
  • Ami2301
    I am sorry to hear you are feeling like this.

Have you tried speaking to the Samaritans? You can phone them, free on 116 123 or if you don't want to speak over the phone you can email jo@samaritans.org

Have you been feeling like this for quite some time?
  • steve51
    Hi @beckyboo84

“Wow let’s talk”

Where shall we start!!!

Please please come back to me ???????

Don’t worry we are all here for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@steve51
  • beckyboo84
    Couple years I spoke a lot with Samaritans. They can't say much.  I need help with housing. The stress I feel constantly drink bad awful. I feel not here high but then mood will crash I will wanna die
  • Ami2301
    @beckyboo84 it can be overwhelming when dealing with a variety of things at once, let's break it down and focus on one thing at a time. Is it your housing situation that is having an effect on your mental health?

I promise you, we will advise you with all the information we know, we will help you get your life back on track
  • steve51
    Hi @beckyboo84

Can you please let me know what help you need with your housing?????

Please please talk to us that’s what we are all here for!!!!!!!!

@steve51
  • beckyboo84
    Can't bare where I am the building atmosphere can't bare it it is so low. I need to know where I can get someone to go with me to try change it as phobic going out or contacting anyone. I miss mum home frightened all time if auntie ring at night n just the feel atmosphere of her make me feel gross want to die. Miss mum home so bad it not health always in my head unhealthy obsession constantly split between tho king go home way or here not wanting to end up lower in eclven more grotty ready life
  • steve51
    Hi @beckyboo84

Sorry but don’t you have any friends or family to can step in & help you?????

@steve51
  • cupidpsyche
    cupidpsyche Posts: 76 Connected
    Hi I need someone I can speak with
    What help do you need beck?
  • beckyboo84
    They won't push me away judge I disgust them they dnt want be bothered I drink bad my nerves system withdrawals bad all the time so make them feel uncomfortable and they ashamed. Of me around their friends and their friends make it clear their uncomfortable. Mum want help me get a better life and all the small things ya need . Mum even put off cos I m not tidy. Can I come on hear any time. At the end there no more chat on here I can go all turn me away and I can't take it
  • beckyboo84
    Need love warmth direction a good home security stop the isolation darkness aggression of the place stop lonliness. Feels that my mum gets a kick out of this something to talk about
  • beckyboo84
    Need of food. I been told my needs are impossible. I 'll end up breakdown my life will be gone
  • Ami2301
    @beckyboo84 the moment you joined our community, is the moment you are equally valued like every single member. We will not judge you, we will not push you away. 

The community is at its height of activity during the days however, can be seldom overnight.

Rest assured your posts will not be ignored. One of us may not know the answer but another member might.

You're safe with us x
  • beckyboo84
    Thank you. How you not be scared of life people every situation so yo avoid and it bad. Nervous system so bad self medicating it like I m robotic. Like head been hit and insides are shaken
  • beckyboo84
    Your first network I spoke where they said we got hold of you. Not gonna let go
  • Ami2301
    When was the last time you saw your GP?
  • beckyboo84
    So low with drinking it killing me tried places to go for it but that is more upsetting stress provoking if I gone to a meeting I have flash backs in day. It doesn't look so bad if you a man like it. I m dirty scruffy look very down trodden
  • Ami2301
    I can only  imagine how difficult this is for you. I suffer badly with flashbacks too. In the past few months I have learnt that exposure to my fears, to things that cause me stress can help me in ways I thought it couldn't. It's an ongoing process of learning how to cope or deal with a situation.

Brightness