I really need support - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I really need support

Comments

• beckyboo84
    beckyboo84 Community member Posts: 111 Connected
    Thank you so can you help me with tools to cope never had anyone say they suffer I need someone like you. Ya know you look terrible people notice. So avoid. Bit then life just empty dnt know where it going. Frightening. Can even organise basic things on my brain to do in day. It's frightening. Can there be someone who can really help me through al the things I've said tools strategies. Cos I a m going to loose my life. I tried all avenues n nothing. Help with anxiety thoughts causes the anxiety I actually hurt from it. If tried places all they do is go mmm ye oh I see are not forthcoming put themselves forward. Never had anyone say feel the same it means so much
  • beckyboo84
    Are there people here that have experienced what happening with me and would be really kind put their selves forward to really help
  • beckyboo84
    Housing bad council,need some real help if in not good conditions health suffers mental health the misery it causes repression jus will loose my life.
  • cupidpsyche
    cupidpsyche Posts: 76 Connected
    Beckyboo84, don’t worry, don’t stress, there solution for everything. Do you need finincial support?
  • beckyboo84
    Ye n change housing. I b worried feel like I should go wen t a aa meeting last Monday evening n I feel pressure go again when it really got me down gave flashbacks. Couldn't  cope wi the feelings. Thank you so your giving me hope I do need financial support. But knowing where...
  • beckyboo84
    Need of human support care carer. Love
  • beckyboo84
    Someone come round help physically and mentally take me places find hard walk going places causes so much anxiety mind swims. Thank you give me hope 
  • beckyboo84
    Hope yous can help me make littlest decision in the day lost capacity 
  • cupidpsyche
    Beckyboo84,i can support you in coming days. Keep on touch. Don’t worry, be happy. We all are here to support eachother. Let me give few months to sort out things. And I can manage time to help, going out and doing things.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry @beckyboo84 my sleeping tablet kicked in.

I am still learning how to deal with my flashbacks. My flashbacks are due to spending a month in critical care, I was not in a good way. I'm very lucky to be alive. The littlest things can trigger them as it's still very raw. I am hoping to see a psychologist soon.

Lately, I too have felt that I do not know where my life is going. I need to focus on the here and now, to do what makes me happy. You deserve happiness Becky, just as much as the next person. 

It is overwhelming when we think of everything at once, have you tried writing these down and taking them one step at a time?

There is help out there, there is one best suited for you, we just need to help you find it.

Do you have PTSD? Many members of our community do struggle with similar difficulties you are facing. They will be more than happy to share their experiences with you.

There are services and charities that can help you. Are you currently receiving any benefits?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @beckyboo84

A warm welcome to the community, thank you for opening up to us.

MIND have a lot of information and support that you may find useful.

How are you feeling today?
  • beckyboo84
    Th
    hank you ami. Please help me find what right help for me. Have no one apart from the auntie who is rude antagonizing. But starting to tell me she be ignoring me and a mum who just leaves me to it. Uses the distance
    from eachother as an excuse. I went once to a aa meeting b one tomorrow but the thought of it ruining my mind ruin my day will bring back crushing emotions. I met a friendly lady there but if I dnt go she won't want to know but I dnt weather I can trust her she very new to me. Dnt know what to do what should?
  • beckyboo84
    I m not going to want to live
  • beckyboo84
    Cupidpyche. Do you mean you can be there for me over the next days.
  • cupidpsyche
    Hi beckboo84, I will be very soon. I’m sorting my things first. And how you doing? Come online and chat with the people and share your feelings then people around helps you!
  • beckyboo84
    Thank you. I went to a aa meeting a couple weeks ago it tore me up and had very bad feelings next day. Met a friendly lady but dnt know if to trust her unnerving. There b another midday tomorrow it all that in my head extreme panic it all that in my head what should I do?. I dnt know how to cope make decisions
  • cupidpsyche
    It’s hard to trust people . Becky I tell you when can do something, and when I am ready. Don’t worry take care yourself!
  • cupidpsyche
    If I can support financially, hopefully I will do that end of February. Don’t try do stress out and give up life, there is always alternative ways. We people needto help eachother
  • beckyboo84
  • cupidpsyche
    Where do you live? Which area becky? 

Brightness