I want to tell you about something different — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I want to tell you about something different

ludwig
ludwig Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2019 in Universal Credit (UC)
I am a computer programmer, or at least I used to be. I became ill several years ago with mental as well as physical disabilities.
We do not have much on our side when we try to claim benefits, the government is determined to take away as many benefits from people(especially disabled people) as possible. I decided to try something different. I decided to call on a spirit to help me. I found a spirit that is particularly good at helping with judicial matters(hearings and appeals etc) and his name is ST. EXPEDITE. He is not affiliated with any particular religion although Catholics and Hoodoo practioners both recognise him.
I lost my ESA, DLA and then my PIP at the beginning of last year. I was turned down for all mandatory reconsiderations and just had to wait in the queue until my appeal came up. In the meantime I had to claim Universal Credit, and I also initially lost my application to be classed as unfit for work in this benefit.
From the moment I called on ST, EXPEDITE, things started to change, and now I have won my PIP appeal and I have been allowed to go onto the unfit for work category of Universal Credit. I found that people seemed to go out of their way to try and help me, whereas previously I recieved no help at all.
I am not going to go on and on, otherwise someone will think I am benefiting from this somehow. I am simply here because I want to open your mind. The government is determined to pay as little in benefits as possible, and we are powerless. Take back some of that power, type ST. EXPEDITE into google and go to any of the web sites devoted to him and learn how to call on his aid. Its not difficult, and you never know, perhaps this stuff works!!!!!

Thank you ST, EXPEDITE for your help.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @ludwig   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and also sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions.  Who advise and help new members.

I am also a Christian use my bible for guidance and it helps me through the problems I have.

I think and do know the power of healing and prayer are very important to me.

There will be members of our community who will be interested. I know also we as a community have been through a lot.

Every member who has come on to the forum has a story to share.

Hope that whatever  guidance that you need from your spirit helps you.  I my own opinion am a believer of spiritualism and after having a long term addiction history.

Also my mental health and physical wellbeing  making my life difficult to cope with. Find the peace and solace of simple prayer and meditation eases the problems.

One thing is have been to Churches many, religions faiths and respect them all. Yet had with some of them where I had to confirm to their rules.

Especially those religions where money was expressed as way of saving your soul.  Add to that religion any faith should it be all about how much have you got and we will help you.

Which I disagreed with .  Jesus once said you do not need a Church to praise the work of God.

Pleasure to meet you.

Take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • ludwig
    ludwig Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Pleased to meet you also @thespiceman.
    I understand you position completely, and I hope you understand that I also have respect for many religions, but I also think there is a practical element to spiritual practice that is often ignored. I have posted here because I believe that the people here have suffered the most under the current regime, and I want to offer them the same help that was offered to me. Some may disagree with communicating with spirits in this way, but I am not pushing it on anyone, I am simply making them aware if they did not know about this possible source of help.
    Against this terrible government, I believe we need as much help as we can get. I am grateful to you for having an open mind and not just deleting the post.

Thank you,
    Ludwig.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @ludwig, and congratulations on winning your appeal!
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @ludwig Thank you for your reply. I understand also. About the help and wanting to say to members of our community. Have a look.

Unfortunately we live in a sceptical world and many do not believe.  Either have no interest or find the whole prospect of talking to a spirit not the real person. In their own minds.

I had a stimulating conversation a while ago with my former team manager of a mental health charity. Her an atheist. Because I wished to start our monthly meetings with prayer and meditation.

Said in so many words not wanted but I explained that the words of prayers and just closing ones eyes and meditate are relaxing.

A form of therapy that can ease the symptoms away.  Not for ever but for a moment.

So there is the problem.  

Until people have experienced the power for themselves and can recognise the need to look else where for healing.

They will come and seek that opportunity.

Read the story of Paul who was a Roman soldier. How he changed and become a teacher of the word of GOD and Jesus.

Those who will know will spread the word.  

Always happy to share and talk anything with you.  

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.