A request to take part in a survey of PIP recipients — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A request to take part in a survey of PIP recipients

Options
paddie10
paddie10 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Dear PIP recipient,

I am a student currently studying for a Master's Degree in Psychology at Sheffield Hallam University. As a wheelchair user with limited use of my arms and a recipient of PIP, I have a special interest in disability issues and their impact on the everyday lives of people like myself. I am writing to request your participation in a survey of the community of people living with disabilities who are claimants of Personal Independence Payment  (PIP). This survey is part of a research project on the impact of the implementation of PIP disability benefit on the psychological well-being of people living with disabilities. More information about the survey is given on the link below.

Follow this link to the  survey: 

https://shusls.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_415QSrkoOI4umNv or copy or paste the URL below into your internet browser.

Many thanks,

Luminous

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.