Phernic nerve pain — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Phernic nerve pain

Shaxx
Shaxx Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Joining today because of phrenic nerve pain. Had xray and shows my diagraphram is raised on the left side. I believe I may have a paralysed diagraphram. I find it hard to breathe and to get a full breath of air. Having a ct scan on Monday and I imagine this weekend will be spent full of worry. 

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Shaxx   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry what has happened. I am one of the team of community champions who help and advise new members who join.

There will be members of our community who will be in touch who can identify what you are experiencing.

We are here to reassure you and be supportive.

Please ask if we can help and advise.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Shaxx
    Thank you very much! Looking forward to being part of the community. :smile:
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shaxx, and a warm welcome to the community! Great to have you here. I hope this weekend has passed as smoothly as possible for you, and wishing you all the best for your scan today.
  • Shaxx
    Thank you @Pippa_Scope the weekend was okay... Just had to accept the situation. We shall see what the prognosis is later today. I'll keep you updated! :smile:
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Shaxx

Welcome to our community/family.

How are things this afternoon??????

@steve51
  • Shaxx
    They are okay. My condition has improved... Had a lung function test and waiting in the waiting room to see the consultant. I believe my left side of my diagraphram is paralysed.... Luckily we have two lungs! Hope you are well Steve. 

Brightness