If anyone can help, i have just been moved to a support group — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If anyone can help, i have just been moved to a support group

davey360
davey360 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi I  hope everyone is ok today!
If anyone can help.....
 I have just been moved to a support group in December. I received a text Saturday.... Saying I have a job centre app. Monday (that Monday)  could there be any cross wires as

I was initially put in an active work group. I had a previous active work group appointment in September, perhaps the two departments do not talk to each other properly....

Thank you kindly

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @davey360

Good Evening & Welcome ??

We have got some info on esa which includes the different groups that they use to place people in.

https://www.scope.org.uk/advice-and-support/employment-and-support-allowance

Please please have a good look ? to see if it’s what you need??

@steve51
  • davey360
    Hi Steve I am in s support group, the interview tomorrow is an active gripg. My concern is the two dots did not talk, so I must suffer to get to this accountappo
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

Those in the Support Group do not need to attend any appointments. The letter may have been sent before the decision was made to put you into the support group. Ring the number on the letter and tell them you've been placed into the support group.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • davey360
    Thank you poppy!

I've been trying all morning!

Now it's gone past my appointment time at 10:45.

I hate the system
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Did you have the decision letter that says you've been placed into the Support Group?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • davey360
    Yes, don't worry poppy.
    It has all been sorted out. All of a sudden (2 hours on the phone) my appointment just disappeared off their schedule...........

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.