Does anyone else feel they have been given the wrong decision by the DWP? - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Does anyone else feel they have been given the wrong decision by the DWP?

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    jarvo40 said:
    Yadnad the £1pw was a token amount your missing the point completely or your to arrogant to show your better than everyone else because you worked out that 52x2 is £104.. if you read between the lines you might realise your not such a smart **** 
    I was just pointing out that you quoted £1 a week for two years! Apart from that I don't see anything 'between the lines' that would change it.
  • cristobal
    cristobal Community member Posts: 984 Disability Gamechanger
    I agree with @yadnad and I feel you should withdraw your comment about him being arrogant @jarvo40

You don't get a solicitor for anywhere near £100/hour (not one that's any good anyway)

• jarvo40
    jarvo40 Community member Posts: 32 Connected
    did anybody ask for your opinion Cristobal?? Obviously your both cut from the same cloth
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    Please be mindful of your comments. We are all here to help each other and not any other reason.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cristobal
    No-one asks individuals for their opinion on here - it's a public forum and I was responding to @yadnad's post.
    I was also pointing out that your post is rude, in case you hadn't realised

• jarvo40
    Read poppy123456 comments I think yadnad is big enough not to need your help but thx for pointing out your ignorance to me but it wasn’t needed...but your the type who just wants to be heard right or wrongly 
  • jarvo40
    Maybe by serving my country I’ve earned the right to reply to somebody trying to belittle me.while you was hiding behind your keyboard I was in the front line protecting you keyboard warriors 
  • djbantiques
    djbantiques Community member Posts: 43 Connected
    jarvo40 said:
    Maybe by serving my country I’ve earned the right to reply to somebody trying to belittle me.while you was hiding behind your keyboard I was in the front line protecting you keyboard warriors 
    Just keep remembering mate, many are not what they seem on online forums.
  • Yadnad
    jarvo40 said:
    So was I!! Two 7.6smm lumps of lead and a cracked skull were my thanks!! And even that + PTSD were discounted three times as being non existent at my PIP assessments.

So please don't start throwing the 'I was fighting for my country' bit at me.

• jarvo40
    Get off your high horse once again your the victim..boo hoo for you..once again you jump in with your views when not necessary..you do have a very high opinion of yourself and want to be in everybody’s conversations..grow up!!
  • jarvo40
    Agh your a doctor as well..
  • jarvo40
    Does your talent never end
  • djbantiques
    jarvo40 said:
    Get off your high horse once again your the victim..boo hoo for you..once again you jump in with your views when not necessary..you do have a very high opinion of yourself and want to be in everybody’s conversations..grow up!!
    Remember, not is all as it seems !!
    Anyone can pretend to be an expert on an online forum courtesy of Google. Take it all with a pinch of salt and chill.
  • jarvo40
  • djbantiques
    jarvo40 said:
    Narcissism???
    Psychosis.
  • cristobal

@jarvo40 - I’m not clear what you mean by “you’re the type who just wants to be heard” since it was the first time that I have posted on this particular topic.

However I am the ‘type’ who wants people to be treated respectfully and on this occasion, I do want to be heard.I intervened to suggest that you apologise for suggesting Yadnad ’s post was arrogant which, in my opinion, it wasn’t.

Whether you have served your country, or not, does not give you the right to be rude which is why I still think you should apologise for your comment to Yadnad and the various posts that followed..

• Yadnad
    jarvo40 said:
    I have reported you for not adhering to the terms and conditions of this site, for your personal insults and your apparent intent to create arguments with others. 
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    If there's a comment you're not happy with on the forum then use the report button and report it. If there's someone on the forum you're not happy with then put them on ignore, this usually works wonders for me. This way you won't see that persons comments.

Please be mindful of your comments. We are all here to help each other and not any other reason.
    Two very wise pieces of advice from @p@poppy123456 as usual. Fortunately the moderators will be back tomorrow
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • jarvo40
    Oh how am I going to sleep tonight?? To add to your talents..your a grass..
  • Benistmonk
    Benistmonk Community member Posts: 343 Pioneering
    @ilovecats You claim to give advice on benefits, all I can see you doing is being sarcastic to people for no reason at all. 
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.