DWP & Assessment - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP & Assessment

2»

Comments

• paul93
    paul93 Community member Posts: 69 Connected
    OK Thanks poppy i didnt know that thanks for advising.Regards paul93
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,352 Disability Gamechanger
    @paul93 you're welcome.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @AlexNY

As @poppy123456 and @Sam_Scope have mentioned we don't allow sharing email addresses on the community. Please have a read through our guidelines.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know or you can email us on: community@scope.org.uk.

Thank you
  • AlexNY
    AlexNY Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    Hi @AlexNY

As @poppy123456 and @Sam_Scope have mentioned we don't allow sharing email addresses on the community. Please have a read through our guidelines.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know or you can email us on: community@scope.org.uk.

Thank you
    Hi Antonia,

I haven't put anything online, I was going to message Paul privately or get him to do the same.

I will say a little something about this though,
    I have been helping people on twitter, Facebook, personally and via email. At no point have I been stopped by any of these. Considering this is meant to be a platform for injured/disabled people to communicate with one another on issues regarding  their disabilities, their experience with the DWP and the unlawful assessments. I thought that the people who run this would have an interest in people sharing these experiences and advising on issue that they have experience themselves.
    Fact being I have won my case through hard work but also knowing the system, now I am trying to help others while trying to get people the right information about how we could stop this. 
    I have yet to come across any of you informing people of the NMC, not once. Nurses are lying, you are seeing it and instead of actually personally helping, you refer to Government guidelines, the same government doing this to the people you are looking after. How about you get on board?
    I am here to help if I can, which I believe I can.
    I am about to send a report to the shadow sec for the DWP, I have been talking to a BBC reporter about these issues which we have managed to get quite a few stories for and I have been helping people with the NMC... Thats how far I'm willing to go to help. 
    If at any point this is breaking your guild lines (which I'm not after being told) then I suggest you look at some of the stories on here and reassess which side of this you stand on. As for doing things right, does Amber Rudd do things right, I imagine quite a few people on here have a few on that. 

• AlexNY
    AlexNY Community member Posts: 17 Listener
    paul93 said:
    Dear Alex i need to do first Mandatory reconsideration then i will make an appeal so can you guide me what shall i write in mandatory reconsideration please.Thanks paul93
    Send me a private message Paul. 
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @AlexNY
    We welcome members sharing any information that could be of help to others in appealing DWP decisions or supporting them, we just have to be careful about sharing information on the community. We take our members safety very seriously and as you are aware there are some people in the world who will take advantage of shared email addresses and personal information.
    We have explained that once you reach a certain level of membership then you can get access to private messaging, this is all in place only to try and ensure safety for our members.

Can you tell us more about the NMC and how reporting to them can be helpful? It would be great to find out more :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • paul93
    Dear AlexNY
    I went to meet my local MP today and she has written i very harsh letter to a minister about my case, and about in 10 days they did twice my assessment in Wolverhampton why was that and why the assessor wrote wrong in her assessment which is not acceptable and she mentioned the name of the assessor as well now tell me in my opinion they are in big trouble for there lies  

• paul93
    MP mentioned that they should restore my ESA immediately she was very upset about my situation

• poppy123456
    paul93 said:
    MP mentioned that they should restore my ESA immediately she was very upset about my situation

I'm glad to hear you've had a response from your local MP but this won't help your ESA claim. What you need to do is request the MR and you have 1 month from the date of the decision to request this. If this fails and most do then your next step is Tribunal. Unfortunately, these steps are your only option.

Please get some face to face expert advice from an advice agency near you and they will help you with the MR and Tribunal. Good luck.

Complaints about any lies told in the report should be sent to the assessment providers. DWP or a Tribunal won't be interested in any lies told in the report.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • paul93
    poppy i got you but i tell you what MP has done she wrote to a minister that she  didnt request for anything she ordered that my ESA should be restored in immediately action of my real illness which she saw all the paperwork from hospital not from GP 
  • paul93
    poppy i am doing that as well my MR before 6th of march do i need to mention anything about MP or any thing specifically?Please guide me if you can Thanks

• poppy123456
    For the MR request you need to state which group you think you should be placed into and your reasons why. Sending in any evidence you have to support your claim. They very rarely contact anyone for this. Only 18% of MR decisions change so you'll most likely have to take it to Tribunal.

Your MP won't be able to reinstate your ESA. If the MR decision remains the same and you haven't claimed universal credit then you'll be able to go back onto assessment rate of ESA but you'll need sick notes from your GP back dated to the date you were found fit for work.
  • paul93
    Yes i got sick note and i  have provided that and i applied for UC after a week when my ESA stopped and i am going to do MR on time and after that i will appeal
  • poppy123456
    paul93 said:
    Yes i got sick note and i  have provided that and i applied for UC after a week when my ESA stopped and i am going to do MR on time and after that i will appeal
    As you've now claimed UC then you won't ever be able to go back onto ESA. A sick note will be needed for the UC claim but it won't help the ESA MR or Tribunal.
  • paul93
    Hello everybody need some advice
    I made a complaint to Nursing & Midwifery Council about my assessment am i allowed to share that on this forums
    Thanks
    paul93

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.