Mental health problems and disabilities — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mental health problems and disabilities

ellemaydav
ellemaydav Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Well I’m Elenore(41) South Wales and a massive ? to all, I am a profession, i do also have mental health issues problems and disabilities, I have been on all sides of the fence, so if life truly begins at 40, and after a decade of personally fighting discrimation law
within my own life and within my close relatives relations friends. After achieving the results I set out to optain from fighting single handly against stigmata, assumptions of all, disabilities, within our British systems and our legal acts. I am pleased to state that even thou The final outcome was what I needed, the disappointment of all professional services organisations etc, as left me angry with a passion to start fighting once more and be another number, to strengthen and stand strong (politically needed) so I like to take this opportunity to welcome myself and I hope that by sharing all we can all benefit from all its knowledge, experiences and to get myself up today with regards to our British law and the legislations set out in the mental health,huma
n rights and entitlements, todate disability issues facts and policies.
so happy to be part of this group and a big cwtch from myself x

Comments

Brightness