False PIP report — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

False PIP report

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,348 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You'll need to wait for a decision before you can request the MR. Once the decision's been made you have 1 month to request it.

Any complaints about the report should be sent to the health assessment providers.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome, I wonder if  anybody else had a HP spending time looking at their phone.maybe if you have terminated the acessment on grounds that the acessor was preoccupied with her phone than doing your acessments.
  • wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    In which case it would have been reported as the OP not attending the face to face or the cause of terminating the interview before the finish. I wouldn't like to be the one to fight that scenario as it's one word against another with no independent witness. We all know who would win that argument. No best to stay put and complain afterwards, at least that way you have half a chance of getting the correct award even if it's at a tribunal. @TripeA you will have to wait for the decision but you can put in a complaint in writing to your assessment provider and also start to prepare an MR. I doubt the report would have been any different had the assessor paid attention as you probably had a dishonest HP like so many of us. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2 Listener
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,348 Disability Gamechanger
    PIP isn't about a diagnosis. It's about how your conditions affect your ability to carry out daily activities based on the PIP descriptors.

Did you send evidence to support your claim stating how your conditions affect you against the PIP descriptors? Letters confirming a diagnosis, won't help a PIP claim.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2 Listener
    edited March 2019
  • wildlife
    wildlife Community member Posts: 1,293 Pioneering
    @TripeA I'm not surprised you're speechless when the tables are turned on you. Letters about a diagnosis are usually all people have to send in as evidence. How their diagnosed conditions affect them is why they fill in a claim form and have a face to face so the assessor can ask questions and listen to the answers. They are not supposed to be looking at their phone and then writing whatever they feel like on the report. It sounds like DWP know full well there is a big problem with many of the reports otherwise you would have just been told to wait for the decision and send in an MR and not be given the opportunity to present your concerns before the decision in made. I had a report full of bad English, false MSO results and a complete action made up that I did not do. If I'd then been asked if I'd done my claim properly I'd be speechless too.  

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.