Gday folks! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Gday folks!

overthinkingagain
overthinkingagain Community member Posts: 24 Connected
edited March 2019 in Start here and say hello!

Just joined scope, so getting the hang of it and wanted to wish everyone well.

I am a cat loving, creative person currently not creating so trying to get out of my creative blank by finding new ways to distract myself in the meantime!

How are you?

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @overthinkingagain, welcome to our community. We’re glad you could join us. What tends to be your creative medium of choice? :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @overthinkingagain welcome to the community! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • overthinkingagain
    hey guys!

I used to enjoy filming, editing (especially editing), music production, photography....I write alot but in my head, so I really should write it down on paper sometime.

Admittedly, I have enjoyed not taking my camera out with me and keeping some moments for myself as everything these days is shared and spread and being in the moment is lost sometimes when you are looking at life through a lens.

What about you? any hobbies or interests?
  • Ami2301
    That is so true! I am enjoying photography, my muse at the moment is trees. Have you thought about creating a blog where you can write? :)
  • overthinkingagain

Trees are great, I love a good bit of tree. So much character and strength and earthy awesomeness in a tree. I wish I was a tree sometimes, or a cat.

well, I have thought about writing a blog, any blog sites you can suggest?

I did have in my mind a small story book idea or 'option' I want to write, which I think would be great..... but I need to find out how that works in terms of writing a book and then how you get it 'out there' and im far far away from that point but its good to have a dream.
  • Ami2301
    Wordpress is a great place for new bloggers/authors! It is free unless you want to upgrade :)
  • overthinkingagain
    sounds like a plan!

Enjoy your photogratree time, can you share any photos on here? if so please do.
  • Ami2301
    Thanks! You might like to check out Kaleidoscope where members can share their art, crafts and photography. My pictures are 3/4 down the page :)

Brightness