How long until a Message appears? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long until a Message appears?

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,187 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    As you have LCW then you'll be in the work preparation group. If you are placed in this group, you will be expected to prepare for a move into work, additional work, or better paid work. Actions to get ready for work could include attending training courses, preparing a CV or taking part in the Work Programme.

You will not be required to take steps to apply for or take up work as a condition of your claim. You won't be expected to look for work, just prepare. If you don't do what is expected of you then yes you can be sanctioned.

For the other issue i realise that you rang welfare rights this morning BUT what you really need, as previously advised is face to face advice not through a phone call or a forum. This way you can take all your paper work for them to see exactly what's happened in the past 18 months or so.

I really can't help you with this anymore unfortunately, there's only so much help you can give on an internet forum.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.