Welcome message and survey request — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Welcome message and survey request

Ami2301
Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
Borek1807
Borek1807 -
Welcome to all members
Let me introduce myself, my name is Gregor Borowczyk, living in Edinburgh for now, I'm have no disability.
I'm currently developing a project plan of an affordable electric powered wheelchair capable of climbing stairs and some rough terrain, that may improve everyday life of disabled people I believe, the project is carried for academic purpose (University project).
Appologise for posting this request in welcome message but I have to kindly ask members of this forum for help.
I need an information about a preferences of the users of wheelchairs of any kind, I need as much data as possible therefore, can I ask as many of you as possible to spend 5 minutes taking the survey created for the research of the best method of human interaction with such wheelchair?
I will be eternally grateful to you.
The survey is totally anonymous and conducted for the purpose of my academic project only, no personal details are collected.
For administrators of this forum, if my question is inapropriate here please remove this thread.
The survey is available via following link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XT5MFBD
I wish you all best luck, and thank you for your time.

Regards
Gregor
Discussion in category Welcomes and introductions
Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.