Apologize — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Apologize

CARL58
CARL58 Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi I'd like to take the time to apologize to anyone who saw 2nd to last post yesterday about CARL58  I didn't realize that I shouldn't have gone into great detail why he suffers flashbacks,which I do apologize to scope and the scope community,,I can ensure you it will never happen again it will be left upto CARL58 if he wishes to devulge such sensatiive information.please except my deepest apology jen

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi Jen, how are you and CARL58 doing today? Thank you and no worries we understand. :)
  • CARL58
    Hi Antonia_scope I'm fine thanks plodding on Iike have too, CARL58  very quiet this morning that's asign something's troubling him I know what it will be waiting for these pip forms to come it's been just over a week now since they said they posted them, I'll give them till next Wednesday because of bank holiday,then I'll ring them again if they haven't arrived trouble  with CARL58 everything has to be done straight away part of his illness doesn't have any patients Al in all hopefully it will be  quiet weekend as one of the local animal rescue centres will bring Barney the Yorkshire terrier to  see him this afternoon that cheers him up,it's so soft and friendly been coming every week gives CARL58 something to occupy him with for an HR jen
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Jen, that's lovely! Animals can help massively during recovery :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • CARL58
    Ami2301 i know does him the world of good at least for a little while, CARL58' also sponsors Barney it's not like some animal recuses where you could be one of many who sponsor the same dog,you get official papers that you're the only sponsor to that dog,plus they never re-home the dog it's great for CARL58 as he would love to have a pet himself but isn't feesible hope we find you well as a lovely bank holiday weekend ? jen
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    I sponsored a guided dog quite some time ago, Zika she was a beautiful German Shepherd mix. I never got to meet her but was often sent pictures of her and updates. Thank you Jen look after yourself :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness