Bully's — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Bully's

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Why do we get bullied by people they get away with it ain't right something needs to be done about it they make us look dumb 

Comments

• clarkjohnson
    clarkjohnson Community member Posts: 210 Pioneering
    To true Sam these strangers who don't no us at all judging us is wrong if they stood In our shoes it would be different it would be I'm being bullied 
  • IrCelt
    IrCelt Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Things are backwards Sam, Ignorant people do the bullying and those tasked with oversight are; in a lot of cases even more ignorant. A reasonable advocate can often be very helpful when combating such (blood boiling) issues
  • deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Remember all bullies are cowards!!! years of being bullied taught me to stick my fingers up to the world!
  • sam12
    Yeah I agree not our fault we mh everyone can have mh even singers have it. They need punished. We try to defend ourselves but we suffer it big when we down graded because of mh 
  • Misscleo
    Misscleo Community member Posts: 647 Pioneering
    I think the problem is made worse by the law not dealing with Disability Hate Crime.
    The law ignores hate crime against disabled & elderly people.
    We are the most vulnerable of all groups.
    We CANT defend ourselves we have to rely on the law but it dose nothing for us....We don't exist 
  • clarkjohnson
    clarkjohnson Community member Posts: 210 Pioneering
    We're not asking for sympathy just understanding but they basically don't give a toss 
  • sam12
    We just want treated with respect we just normal people with illness like another illnesses we all have a illness one day. People' who bully should be punished. Same with mh to  they very judgemental toward people. These days hard to trust anyone. U have to know someone we'll even then maybe not trust 
  • Silver925
    Silver925 Community member Posts: 106 Courageous
    Sometimes people can sense if you have some kind of illness or problem and if they are that way inclined they seem to get pleasure from bullying and isolating people they assume are weak because they sense that in you that you are vunersble
     This has happened to me many times as I suffer with mental health conditions. Just don't give a sh**.
  • sam12
    Yes I know I bullied daily. She crazy she is under me. Even my family bully's too disowned them better off without them. Life is hard. If she starts I shout chippy fann? U know this bit haha she lives at chippy e every day  not good for diabetes own issue who cares. Our selves more important. I got lot of stress at moment. 
  • sam12
    I was bullied all nite by old lady I got to sleep 1am now she ready to bully me again am seriously fed up with her making me rest time seriously bad. She don't like me having a rest but she can she had her sleep I need mine she waiting on me so it be torture time to get to sleep am tired now  
  • sam12
    She start the bullying serious am. Tired she hunting me daily she stopped as I got up watching me like a hawk am. Kitchen eating I go back she start again someone need punch her lights out the bully 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12, how are you doing today? Were you able to get any more sleep? I hope you were able to sort the issue with your bank card and shopping?

I'm sorry this is causing you such distress, you seem to have a lot going on and don't need your neighbour causing you problems again too! Have you managed to take a look at the link Antonia gave on your other threads?

Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Bank phn me tomorrow arranging to. Come out. Got sleep she gone even louder in nite omg. Still no bf call yet he is picking up the voicemail still able to leave msg. No. Idea how long they investigation 
  • sam12
    She at it again. Just never ends this old lady omg by the time I get to sleep she thumping me out of sleep. Someone should tape her feet up. Used to be her voice like long as the Merseyside tunnel so loud omg. She bangs under me bed to were I rest I. Kant do this anymore. Stressed out every day I try to sleep 

Brightness