Any advice — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Any advice

How long does police take to investigate a hacked mobile they checking in coming calls my bf and mine

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12 sorry to hear ehats happening. I am unsure hoe long it takes, hopefully not too long!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    I don't know he if in office or at home I feel am being pushed away I tried to call him on free app number he says police investigation on two number but then says one number. He don't want me getting caught up in it. Maybe way he hung up on phn. I feel am. Wasting my life around him he hasn't called me yet. Mh came out today I spoke to her again on the phone I said I. Didn't self harm. Then after call I did. I miss Dr call he mite call me back I rang the surgery. I think I kant trust my bf something not right he said don't pick up private calls today been none I think he been using me I have 15k worth of stuff for our new house. I deep down I do trust him my way of coping no idea how I can speak to him 
  • Ami2301
    @sam12If you are having thoughts of self harm or suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org

You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself: https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/suicidal-feelings/helping-yourself-now

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.
  • sam12
    I will tell my Dr. I already know what to do. I got in. My head to posion my body with ibuprofen 
  • sam12
    I. Miss my bf. I did call to warn me not call or txt etc is this his way of protecting me from. Any harm because of police investigation 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hello @sam12, this really doesn't seem like a great situation. When are you next speaking to your mental health team?

As @Ami2301 said, if you are self-harming or having thoughts of self-harm, it's really important you get in touch with someone who is qualified to assist you. Please give the Samaritans on a call on 116 123 (free) or if you prefer, email them at jo@samaritans.org
    MIND's information on how you can help yourself address self-harming long-term might be really useful to you too.
    Of course if you do feel like you might be a danger to yourself, don't hesitate to call 999 or head to your local hospital immediately.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ami2301
    We are here @sam12 Keep talking to us. If you feel unsafe or at risk then please call the police.
  • sam12
    I know wat to do. Mt Dr hasn't rang back 

Brightness