Phone Deals — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Phone Deals

Harp
Harp Community member Posts: 83 Pioneering
edited October 2021 in Autism and neurodiversity
i had a phone call yesterday from BT saying since i been a loyal customer, they can look what they can do for an offer. They asked if i had a Mobile and I replied with yes and it in a contract which i was very happy about.  They proceded with an offer which includes a mobile.  I said that i don't need a mobile as i already i got one in contract and that i need any otffer in writing formats please as i have a learning difficulties.  They said you can check the deal by the email to confirm the offer. I replied that this is not right i have to agree with someting before i fully understood it. They said you can write it out. i said, that don't solves the issue as i need to do it at my pace to understand it. they pointed out again i can see the deal in the email to confirm it.

At this point i told them that i going to complain about that i missuing out of deal cus they don't do the deal in other formats to make deals eaually open to all customers.

I put an complaint with the chat system on their site which came back with nothing can be done and asked if i need anything else. As i was repling, they cut me off.  I tried again and stated that i got cut off. They seamed more willing to help and gave me £15 off my bill. They said they get someone to call me back at  at time what suited me. I said this afternoon ad they said betwwen 12pm-1pm, which i said that be fine. This morning I had and emial to say that the complaint has been closed but no reason why.

I have now sent an email about all what has happen and that it is not right i am getting treated this way.  I also pointed out to them that they need to have different ways contacting them across their site cus not everyone is comfortable using the phone.
https://www.facebook.com/1Voice.Vision.of.the.heart/
Everyone has the right to have a say in what ever method they use

Comments

Brightness