Hi, my name is tiredout! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is tiredout!

Options
tiredout
tiredout Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Just about to start my 6th appeal in 7 years and joined for some moral support. Hello everyone 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @tiredout welcome to the community! Sorry to hear this! Let us know if you have any questions :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @tiredout welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear this, is this for PIP or ESA? We do have some information on appealing a DWP decision. 
  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello @tiredout Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

Sorry to hear this. I know myself have had something similar to my own personal circumstances.. I do understand what you are going through.

I am one of the team of community champions who guide, advise and help new members who join the forum.

Please can I advise might be worth speaking to some one who can help and guide you to look at your situation.

Welfare support or additional support from CAB.

Looking at if how and why this is happening . I know this in my own health issues. Was on a treadmill for every 18 months continuous for a long time.

Having the assessments and appeals .

On every 18 months to longer declared fit to work then unfit then back after another round of assessments and appeals. Declared fit and so on .

Understand it is soul destroying.

I had a floating support from a mental health charity intervene. Informing the DWP by letter and attendance that this is not doing me any good.

Hope I can be supportive. Please ask if I can help and advise with anything.

Pleasure to meet you.

Your not alone.

Take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hi @tiredout, that sounds exhausting. Hopefully you'll find plenty of support and perhaps even some who have been in similar situations. :smiley:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness