Hi, my name is Tillymint1! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Tillymint1!

Tillymint1
Tillymint1 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
I'm not a person who usually talks about my problems how I feel etc but over the past 6 weeks I've found its the only way I can heal myself but not just to anyone who'll listen but in the right place were I can talk to people who have know how I feel understand my fears + have maybe shared my rollercoaster of emotions + come out the other side maybe not who I was ,as that wasn't me ,but the new me who's survived all this ****.

Comments

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger

Hello @Tillymint1 Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and sharing.

I am one of the team of community champions .We guide, advise and help new members who join the forum.

You have come to the right place for support, friendship.

Please have a look around our website. We are friendly, care and share.

Please ask if we can help with anything. Some one will know from our community or a member of our team.

Please take care.

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @tillymint and thank you for joining us. We’re here to support you and I hope you’ll feel comfortable enough to talk about things soon. :smiley:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Tillymint1
    Thank you I will have a look around + see off there's anything I find same as mine or any similar things I can relate to . Pain is always one thing as I've lived with that a long time. It's nice to be made Welcome .?
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tillymint1

Good Morning & Welcome ??

“Yes Yes”  you have come to the right place.

We will be able to help/support you with anything that you need.

You will find many members who have also got “Chronic Pain”

I have had “Chronic Pain” myself since 2005. 

You can contact me if you need anything??

@steve51

• gaz1960
    gaz1960 Community member Posts: 292 Pioneering
    Hi Tillymint1. Welcome to Scope. 

Life is a rollercoaster,of emotions and the good and bad things that happen to us! Hopefully, a site like this,and sharing can help all of us to get through the highs and lows. 
    Wishing you all the best of luck to get through things. 
  • Tillymint1
    Thank you gaz1960 I appreciate your view. I'm actually feeling a lot better now been attending a Centre + that helps a lot meeting new people is good for me. X
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tillymint1 welcome to the community! How are you feeling today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Tillymint1
    I'm doing a lot better Thanx been to my local club for meeting people it's a drop in centre but I think some younger people use it like a place just to be themselves which is fine by me. Had a great day yesterday met lots of people had some good chats. Going to get my act together +try to take my dogs for a walk it's nice + Sunny out so do all of us good.Small steps on my journey to, find myself (not the old me ) work out who I am now look after me + not be too hard on myself. Thanx so much for axking
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Enjoy the sunny weather! It's very overcast in Norfolk. You can do this, small steps :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Edster77
    Edster77 Community member Posts: 162 Courageous
    Hello   @Tillymint1 Welcome and how are you doing?
  • Tillymint1
    Doing fine now Thank you had a little blip about 3 weeks ago which lasted a fair few days but ok now and trying to move on  trouble ihave is everyone I meet knows and reminds me of it but that'll happen anyway. X Thanks for asking. ?
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Tillymint1 glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. :) Feel free to join us over at our coffee lounge, where we talk about our favourite movies to art & crafts and photography. 

Brightness