A vile Dr omg — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A vile Dr omg

Options
sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
A gp Dr caused me to self harm last wk he had a serious attitude toward me I never spoken to him before he new Dr I had to report him to NHS the lady said she ring practice manager nothing heard more. This is serious that a Dr caused harm to patient I have the date and time to. Doubt anyone take it further no idea what to do. The staff just as bad slamming the phn down on patients. I waited 2 mth for blood tests still not had blood. I asked for someome to pass a massage on they said no I kant. This unprofessional surgery and they don't call u back either. I had calls from surgery then they deni it to I have caller display. I think am being intimidated by them. Am lost to know how to take this problem they have bad write up on cqc site they seriously unprofessional. I been lied to by staff in front of a wittenss. Also a Dr said she rang in past she never did after self harming this absolutely dispicable 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options

Hi @sam12I'm sorry to read this. If you think the surgery's conduct warrants it, you could make a complaint about them to the CQC.

If you're ever feeling like self-harming, please try to have a look at MIND's tips on helping yourself now. Perhaps bookmark the link for quick access. It's also important in that situation that you discuss your feelings them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org and if you ever feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

Best wishes,

Adrian

Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Options
    Am not thinking about harming at all. If u read about last wk. Had commissioned have rang me if nothing is done they step in. Seriously a Dr shouldn't do this to a vulnerable patient. 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @sam12 I am sorry to hear this. If you do not hear from them, do you have another GP practice that nearby - that you could register with?
  • sam12
    Options
    I been with them I don't trust Dr's at all. Someone did something so bad it's against policy to me in my home she should of been punished for it doubt she did though I don't understand why they don't get punishment yet if we did something wrong we be struck off it ain't right. Dr's not like used to be. Only interested in filling there bank accounts. 

Brightness