How long should ab Esa face to face meeting be? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long should ab Esa face to face meeting be?

weetracyc
weetracyc Community member Posts: 21 Connected
hi had my f2f esa home visit yesterday read my doctors letters asked me some questions super quick medical apologised for asking questions and thanked me for my time he even went as far as answering questions for me what worries me is the fact that he was in an out in 16 mins should I be worried about length of time? Thanks 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,344 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

There's really no timescales, it depends what questions they need to ask you. I've had face to face assessments that have last a little as 10 mins and as long as 1 hour and 15 minutes. The length of the assessment means nothing.

If you live in the UK wait a week and ring DWP to request a copy of the assessment report to be sent you, that will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @weetracyc, I don't think you need to worry about the length of time, as Poppy said they can vary hugely. 
    I hope the experience wasn't too stressful. Please let us know when you hear the outcome!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • weetracyc
  • weetracyc
    Hi I’ve no idea just thought longer than this coz pip was x
  • weetracyc
    Hi everyone just had a phone call to from health assesment centre lady says that it looks like I’m in support group need to wait til decision maker awards me it will the dm agree with what’s been recommended? Also lady says should be a bit of backpay but I dont think so as already on support group 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,344 Disability Gamechanger
    Answered on your other thread.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.