Diet — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Diet

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Would eating toast only what would happen if only i ate it for 2wks. 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    As we are not medical professionals, we cannot advise nor predict. Is there a reason for this?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • sam12
    Yes reason am still suffering withdrawal side effects i want to go back to normal and i want to find away to be Hospitalised I want someone to feel guilty 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    You really do need to speak to your GP because we can't give medical advice, we are not medical professionals.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Ami2301
    You need to seek professional help from a GP or someone who is trained in aspects of withdrawal.
  • sam12
    They haven't a clue at all. Am starving myself as much as I can now. I want people to suffer like they made me suffer am. Sick of people punishing me for something i not done. Every one bully's me am goin go back to 5.5st again hopefully this will kill me off  want people want is me dead and they can thrn laugh and joke at me and spit on my grave all am good for. People dont kare about me. Worst is still kant speak to my bf because of phn hacking this is making me very depressed i kant live without him each day i no way to reach him. Or how long the investigation takes. I feel like trash that am not allowed to speak because of investigation. He said he let me know wen i can talk but living without him each day am at breaking point only way to punish him make him feel guilty so i end up in hospital on feeding tube make him feel bad like i am now he told me he dont want to lose me if i get fed or i died then he be feeling so bad just like i am
  • Ami2301
    Sam, you need to seek professional help. Samaritans Crisis team, they can help you. If you feel that you are at risk please for 999 or go to your local hospital.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    You aren't really punishing them though, you're punishing yourself :( Please contact a crisis team and get some professional help.
  • sam12
    This would punish him because he that into me if i wasn't around it would make him cry. Least I wouldn't suffer if i was gone. Living on virtually no money just as bad. Still trapped in four walls. I dont get a proper sleep at nite with bad neighbour. I tried to end with bf he wont have it why i know if i end up in hospital this will hurt him 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,355 Disability Gamechanger
    You are indeed punishing yourself and not anyone else. Please call the Samaritans and speak to them, you can call them anytime of the day or night. https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Good morning @sam12

After reading this, I must admit that we on the Community Team are concerned about you and have emailed you directly to offer some additional support, please do check your email.

As a pan-disability charity, it would be fair to say that our strengths in information and advice lie in the daily lives of disabled people. As a social model organisation, we don’t have the expertise or qualifications to give detailed advice on issues such as withdrawal and would strongly advise you speak to your GP or any health professionals involved with your care.

As said a few times in this thread, please give Samaritans a call on 116 123 and in the meantime, please carry on posting here, or feel free to email us directly at community@scope.org.uk where we will try to help. If of course you ever feel as if you are in immediate danger, please call 999 or visit your local hospital.

Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness