At last — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

At last

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Finally been accepted by mh to have a social worker still goin through issues not able to talk to my bf his mobile must be still under investigation cause am still get weird calls and now emails which say don't click the link. Police haven't been in touch with me about my hacked account etc. I kant access online fraud police account. They kant get away with it. Why police not get in touch I don't know who else to contact. 

Comments

• Antonia_Alumni
    Antonia_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,780 Pioneering
    Hi @sam12 thank you for the update. Glad to hear to hear you will be getting a social worker soon.  I am sorry to hear you have not heard from your boyfriend yet. Have you tried to get on contact with the police again?
  • sam12
    Police ot rang me about my phone being hacked 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @sam12 Okay, I hope you hear from them soon You may also want to contact your mobile provider and let them know, through email that your phone has been hacked.
  • sam12
    Mobile OK now. But last wk had spam emails not to click on links and calls to I change my emails again. Hopefully should stop. Still nothing of bf is cracking me. I no idea how long police are investigating his mobile for the hacker am in bits with it. All I want to do is cry and cry I hope he OK with his health that worry me a lot. Am alone afraid no able to talk to him yet. All I have is his voice on our recordings I have it sends me to sleep just hearing him 
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @sam12 I am happy to hear your mobile is now ok. I am sorry to hear this has caused you to cry a lot. Has your social worker been in touch?
  • sam12
    Not yet. Still bf not call me yet am so worried 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    How long has it been since you heard from him @sam12?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    I rang mh at hospital one in nite because i felt i like takin life or i didnt. Still miss bf. Jus had private call so look like investigation still on goin. I not txt or voice Mail him all i can do is wait to hear from him. Am so lost without him tearing me up inside. This bad neighbour kept me up all nite only had two hr towards morning i slept on a sofa not designed to sleep on i couldn't not stay in bed room doubt i be able to any nite now. Am life is hell in this block i tired every thing to stop it she getting so loud thumping her feet backwards and forwards banging under my bed was shaking. Least thr drain definitely coming out finally I kant wait to free it from withdrawal. Other symptoms still on goin. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12, thank you for keeping us updated. I'm really glad you reached out to MH. What sort of support did they offer?

Have you thought about making a noise complaint about your neighbour at all? You've mentioned this before and I think it might be worthwhile if it's having such a negative impact on your sleep.

Have you checked your email recently? We sent you a message yesterday and it'd be great if you could get back to us so we can see about offering you some more support.

I'm sorry to hear you've still not heard from your boyfriend. Who advised you not to answer any private calls? While it's good to be cautious, my doctor always call from a private number, so I'm a little concerned that by avoiding private calls, you could be missing calls from your medical professionals or something important.

Adrian
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    I rang mh again am wishing long term social worker and support worker. Its so hard not able to talk to bf because he so special to me like a love story we been through alot over the years we got to know each other he don't want to lose me. This hacking caused alot of problems and the withdrawal to. This woman waiting on me i have to creep around kant breath. Maybe not get sleep again. I kant wait to move but when bf calls me. Just don't know how long it takes the investigation. He know how upset i am. I not leaving him any texts or voicemail. I rang his number he wouldn't pick up so obviously still the issues. Council don't care if i get sleep or not i tired recording her but they dont listen to thr full recording oh it normal living They say she can walk quite she didn't do it when we talked she a bully. Hopefully soon bf call me. I cry day in day out. Just want be his wife ASAP 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    HI @sam12

The flat that you currently live in did it used to be a house that's converted to a flat? Just a thought because you keep saying the person above you keeps you awake at night but the council are saying that it's just everyday noise?

I live in a ground floor flat that's a converted house and the person living above me is really quiet but because the floor isn't sound proofed then i can hear everything.....even him snoring at night has woken me a few times. When a flat doesn't have sound proof flooring it does sound like the person upstairs is making loud irritating noises but they are purely just everyday noises coming through the floor. Even normal walking can sound like they are banging really loudly.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sam12
    edited May 2019
    A m 3 floor she 2nd she spying on me was in bedroom now am in lounge she at it again no house it council flats of 6 goin be second nite no sleep she really evil she sleep all day wen i want rest she starts bullying me omg. Am very tired even lying on a corner sofa ot exactly best to sleep. Hope bf investigation is over soon. My mucus drwin near out now thank god. Then we can house buying looking forward to living in a detached house luxury brand new one.omg her voice so dam loud like the Merseyside tunnel people have laughed at this even council smirking. [edited by moderator] hahaha Blah blah blah so funny 
  • sam12
    Her feet so bad like heard of cows. Same wen she decorates she can walk quite this wat she doing is bullying me. Like back of her heals she hideous woman. Spend of her life in bed or the chippy. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
    I had the same problems with noise in my previous home, I was in a maisonette with a flat above, no sound proofing, you could even hear them hoover. Ended up having to move because of the noise and problem they were making and because going up and down stairs was getting a bit too much.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    I really hate living in a flat because of the noise. When you can hear them blowing their nose, it's ridiculous. This is the first time i've lived in a flat and it will certainly be the last. I'm currently looking for somewhere else to live.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Antonia_Alumni
    Hi @sam12 thanks for updating us. As, Adrian has suggested I do think you should make a noise complaint. If there's a specific time she makes a lot noise, make note of it (dates, time and what is happening) and send it to the council. If you're not happy with your council's response, you can go to an ombudsman. Please read about it here.

I hope your mental health team update you soon about your social worker and support worker. Keep us posted. ;)

• sam12
    She does it to aggravate me she wakes me up to council dont kare so waste my time to ringing. Can hear her talking to that loud

Brightness