Re social worker and support worker — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Re social worker and support worker

sam12
sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
Had my first home visit this morning went very well she coming next week with a lady. She said they have a dr what this mean a physcaitrist is this. I told her am not well enough to start goin out. I showed her my art work never been invented she said they beautiful i could easy sell them. I feel really low I rang mh to they saw my self harm from nite time but blade would not make cut I tried it morning but still not working. Social worker said bf investigation take time. I not got time considering his age and health and worried something happen before I be come his wife. I find life difficult I don't like it

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, I'm really glad the home visit went well! What kind of artwork do you do? I'm sorry the investigation is still taking time, I imagine this isn't easy. Really hope it isn't much longer!
    Scope

• sam12
    Am crying all the time. I just want us to be together in a new house. Seen new one online beautiful but the kitchen to big. Social worker said they like me to see there Dr what kind of Dr this it's a shrink Dr an curious. She coming Wednesday again. Yeah I go own style something be ideal for weddings maybe in future I do more of them people said my works amazin. Is there away I can show u on here 
  • sam12
    I rang mh spoke to on duty social worker she trying to say it a and e fault its not. Am thinking about lawyer but need legal aid I shouldn't had this done to me full stop. Still no bf yet I no idea what goin on with investigation. Social duty worker apologies I said I should not had gone through this in the first place. This had effect on my mind I kant sleep at all. Duty social worker expects me to stay with these two incompetent people. How can I get home or to appointments with no money I no one to help me
  • sam12
    I know if they back in my home I be shouting at them I end up ordering them out of my home two incompent lousy workers 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12 :) you can attach photos using the icon at the top- I have added a picture to show you which one :)

I'm sorry things are still so unknown in terms of your boyfriend, this must be very stressful to deal with. Would the lawyer to be about the incident while you were in A&E? Is there another meeting planned with your current social workers at all?

I look forward to seeing some of your art if you want to share this with us :)
    Scope

• sam12
    Am being forced to stick with these bad incompent social worker and support worker. I kant trust them. If the hospital made a formal complaint then someone should act on it. Why I Been sent to show pics 

Brightness