I left msgs - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I left msgs

2»

Comments

• sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    I rang up for support got fobbed off 
  • sam12
    Mh neglected me today also Dr's won't treat me this mucus making me choke 
  • sam12
    With mental health helpline. Not the :'( hospital. She on my side my not dumped me I told her what happened she remember me each time I ring. If he was hacked I was to it true. Am certainly being Brain washed by hospital mental health they say things and deni it to cover the skin. My bf knows I Been neglected in past. There a woman I was unsure about but I grown to like talking to her at the hospital. That day I asked bf u dumping me he said not like that wen he does call me I am telling him everything that happened. Today I did self harm but could not do more the blade really to sharp it would of given me hospital trip not be buying them again I think not good. That wicked old woman again. Heard her running in her lougne on radio she dam bully. I wonder if I sleep tonite. Oh Wentworth prison on tonight. Still corrie to watch to. Today only eaten toast and few scraps of cheese. Hope my bf is safe and well he diabetic. The investigation kant last much longer. Got nite of hell now. Omg. Social worker wants me to have support worker here this wk another added one   :(

• sam12
    Finally get antibiotics for this infection I had for a while could of been sorted ages ago I had to to fight this today one Dr denied me home visit. I was advised to file a complaint. So a lady clinician come one she knows me from old surgery I had literally fight to get medication it really makin my mind u functioning it would if I infection I feel am deteriorating not able to eat either. It causing me to harm more. Now I tried to sleep was close to sleep. Then that old witch thumping me. Now I not sleep. She pray on me bully. How am I supposed to heal to get better 
  • sam12
    of a police officer in America. This explains why u don't talk to me they need to catch the hacker or less hacker gets the better. I know he remove my number from investigation. But still happens on app. This why he not charged his phn our privacy mobile. He will ring am sure. People'brain washin me saying he dump me. On 13th March I ask him r u dumping me he said not like that and wen investigation is finished he give me details for some reason he could not call 16th something happens. Obviously he protecting me just like he warned me on a call we had before the 13th
  • sam12
    I often ring mh helpline at nite been speaking to a scotch lady very nice lady spoke on Wednesday and just spoke again i was surprised she said she loving the helpline. Cause this other lady I normally talk to has gone. Probably speak to her this wed to very nice lady she very supportive to definitely caring to. Anyone need support ring mh line not the hospital one
  • sam12
    Am so desperately want to talk to my bf now coming 14wks wed. Still trying to get more information from police people online community quora. This got be worst experience goin through we used to chatting every day. Hope they finish the investigation soon 
  • sam12
    I gave them another chance social worker n support worker it's just my nature am to soft of a person 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Very glad you gave your social/support workers another chance @sam12. While you might think you're being too soft, I think it's really important for you to stay engaged with these people, so you don't fall through the cracks.
    Have you caught up on any TV lately? Been watching anything today?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Wentworth prison. Soaps.. This lady doin my head in she never le a me rest at all. Today she loud voice. 6.30morn and now her radio usually asleep. Spoke to social worker. Still no bf call. Must b serious if going all this time. Did u see the pic of America police all true because I knew before they told me. This woman totally crazy. Did harm at wkend am OK. Been talking to crisis team lost yesterday woman same name. Got sleep last nite about 5hrs. On antibiotics to. No idea if I need more how I get to Dr I don't like these Dr's or I don't have one problem 
  • sam12
    I sent msg I don't think gone thru. Even sent pics they look different to wat I sent I hope my mobile isnt still hacked 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12, when are you next speaking to MH or your social worker? Glad you're getting some consistency in terms of the people you're talking to.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Yes. Feeling low because I miss my bf really hurts because of a hacker I miss our chats 

Brightness