Should they keep phoning? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Should they keep phoning?

Comments

• sasha122
    sasha122 Community member Posts: 58 Listener
    hi poppy no home vist was last year we told him im on esa support and pip thanks for reply you  hart adrian have been helpful
  • sasha122
    another update the plot thickens esa said uc need to send us the mpg1 , weird esa and uc dont talk also what do uc mean by lwrca has been referred to decision maker its stupid uc needs ending worst mess up with all transfers
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,328 Disability Gamechanger
    sasha122 said:
    hi hart hi adrian UC did @ home visit for me ...and i will update you both my thanks =)
    In this comment here you said you had a home visit? what was the home visit for?

Usually they will do home visits when you have a work capability assessment. This is what is making me think why it's been referred to a decision maker because you had a work capability assessment.

I know you already have LCWRA because you were claiming ESA Support Group but as you're now claiming UC then you can be re-assessed for UC at anytime.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sasha122
    hi poppy thankyou for your reply appreciated i will let you know what happens =)
  • sasha122
    hi hart UC rang they was sortingg it out iill keep you updated i just want thankyou all for your info and support =)
  • sasha122
    hello me again its still not been resolved theyve phoned monday and said theyd call  back the next day (no call) i have made a official complaint to dwp will they listen do you think ?
  • sasha122
    forgot to say they have sent me on my uc to do list (accept to log into my uc often for changes to work and personal details accept by 19th june or payments wont be issued ) im not clicking it i dont trust them because then it could jepordise my esa support mpg1
  • poppy123456
    I have asked if the home visit was a work capability assessment and no answer was given. I can't imagine it would be for anything else to be honest.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • sasha122
    home visit my carer sat and spoke with him ...and it says using my online account ill sign into my uc often , report changes to my circumstances and including any changes for work (i accept button ) also mycarer made him aware im on esa support poppy
  • sasha122
    i updated my phone number yesterday on it could that be reason ?
  • sasha122
    my carer just said he wanted see her attorney letter my ID and what im claiming esa supp and pip he was only 10 mins
  • poppy123456
    Sorry but i'm still confused why you had the home visit and what was the reason for this visit?
  • sasha122
    its ok ill sort it poppy i dont know why but theyve messed up the girl admitted it on phone monday and she was nice she was sending to case manager she said it shouldnt of been sent for review
  • poppy123456
    Review? This means you've been sent a work capability assessment form, is that correct? If so then the home assessment visit you had that day was most likely a work capability assessment and that's correct.

Yes, you were in the support group for ESA and your award should have been honoured when you claimed UC BUT you can be re-assessed anytime from 3 months.

DWP will owe you money for LCWRA element from when you transferred to UC from ESA but the new decision will overrule that ESA award. Fingers crossed that it will still be LCWRA and your award will continue. Once a decisions been made on that home assessment then you'll be able to see it on your UC journal.

Hopefully they will pay you what they owe you from when your transferred from ESA soon.

• sasha122
    no form for work assesment they said review decision maker poppy ive just won pip review no medical needed i know theyre at fault and got all the proof . thanks poppy for all advice 
  • sasha122
    thanks all for your help all the best brian x
  • sasha122
  • sasha122
    Morning hart86 thank you so much for your reply this is unbelievable isn't it how they're treating people like I say to make it simpler I was on ESA support and pip daily living  my award is ongoing since 2012 anyway last year we moved address so we rung ESA support they said you live in a universal credit area so you now  have to phone UC and move over to universal credit which we did then we got a call off UC saying you have to come to the Jobcentre but with my condition I cannot really going to public places as it affects me so they did a home visit but he did not even speak to me as my carer is my attorney all he was asking for was ID for both myself and carer and her attorney letter he was here 10 minutes  she told him that I have got a psychiatrist and also that I am on ESA support and pip he did not want to mention anything about any work and separate from all this 4 months ago I had a PIP review through the door I was not asked to go to a medical but then 3 weeks ago it came through the door and I had won it to continue as my condition has not changed.. Monday just gone universal credit rang  and the girl was really nice my carer  said apologising saying it was universal credits fault but not sorted the mgp1 form she said she will phone back and  never... I have made universal credit and were now that I have made an official complaint to DWP for the treatment of all the stress and harassment towards myself and her and I will not be accepted commitments till I know what they are I have sent a picture and it says on the end of it including changes to work thanks again hart86 you've been amazing
  • poppy123456
    There's no work commitments on that list. Accepting those commitments means you're only agreeing to check your to list and report any changes. If you don't accept that then your money will be sanctioned. It would say the same if you were receiving LCWRA.
  • sasha122
    Good morning poppy so it will be wise then to accept them commitments  ? I will trust in what you tell me thank you  I'm sorry my chat has not been clear as I have been using a fire stick for the past week I finally got my iPad back so I couldn't really explain proper typing details on a firestick remote lol  so I shall accept them commitments thank you again you've all been brilliant ???

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.