Should they keep phoning? - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Should they keep phoning?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes, you need to accept those commitments. No worries.

If you still don't get any further with the LCWRA for the UC then use this link to contact your local MP and explain to them exactly what's going on. https://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-your-mp/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sasha122
    sasha122 Community member Posts: 58 Listener
    Thank you poppy I will accept them commitments I have just tracked the MP and sent him an email I even emailed the DWP at Caxton house
  • sasha122
    Thank you to you both hart86 and Poppy I have already had an email back off my MP and he's willing to help me my carer has sent him all the relevant pictures of my claims and  her carers attorney letter what will happen now I'm guessing it will be quite a while of a wait ?
  • sasha122
    Omg just received this now off
    universal credit they are confusing me so why all the work-related calls and also work rate of pay for a year and where was the mgp1 form sent to are they referring to ESA so basically blaming them

• sasha122
  • sasha122
    I have covered the names of the work coach  of myself and carer just because it's on the internet for privacy thanks hart poppy
  • sasha122
    I know you're right hart86 I've just asked him on the journal well basically told him what you've just said and I've said I'm really starting to feel like they're trying to blame me for her it's not my job if ESA never got back to them I forgot to tell you and all I even emailed amber Rudd my local MP and DWP complaints that's so far this is going it's silly really this guy on my journal pops up now and again and he seems like a bit of a bully arrogant he is very helpful and his information is very basic not really explaining anything in detail even joining universal credit we've never had a letter to tell us how it was or anything
  • sasha122
  • sasha122
    Hart86 I will do it was the same guy last week who said he had sent it for review I don't know what he meant by that he's not very well on giving information to yo when he really should not have even sent it for review the girl from universal credit girl who rang on Monday said he should not have done and she said she was not  happy with what he was saying on the journals to me is  that correct me saying thatI'm going to make it clear to him also that this journal will be used as evidence in the future has still not press accept yet 2 commitments because at the end it does say work
  • sasha122
    Thank you hart86 you're amazing ?? I've just accepted them so I'm sure that will be OK then will it and he's not replied yet lol
  • sasha122
    Also just had confirmation of our MP has contacted the DWPalready I only notify them this morning via email I sent him all the pictures of my letters this morning and my attorney carers he doesn't mess about does he a proper MP ?? I'm interested and intrigued to know I wonder how it went when an MP contact them if it makes it fastera lot of disabled people should read this and do the same that I've done and the help that you have given me Poppy yourself and Adrian
  • sasha122
    Another message from him I asked him over the backdated pay his reply is "once a decision has been made (me)  from works capability assessment we can then look into how far back the payments will go I cannot give a confirm date as to when the decision will be made unfortunately so does this saga continue
  • sasha122
    Hello Hart no not at all not had any assessment under universal credit all I've just had a message on the journal now by a team leader about my complaints they're going to review your complaint   and be in touch in the next few days do you think I should point out that I don't need an assessment then to this team leader
  • sasha122
    Brilliant hart I have done that now I've copied it and sent it thanks so so much you're an amazing personh can I send you a picture of my pip review that came through the post the other week as well 
     just have a look at it
  • sasha122
    When I sent that that you told me to paste thank you two minutes after I've just got a message from them saying that my MP has contacted them this afternoon and one of the complaints managers is going to review the claim I'll be in touch shortly does that sound good hart review the claim 
  • sasha122
    Thank you so much once again I will let you know as soon as I find anything else out like I say I'm hoping it can be sorted and we will send a little donation to scope once it is or when resolved ?? 
  • sasha122
    Good afternoon hart86 ? yesterday I was told I will be contacted shortly how would you personally look at that ? I was thinking the same day or few hours but I've still not heard nothing 
  • sasha122
    Thank you to Tom from scope  deleting a post for me all the best sir ??
  • sasha122
    morning hart still no call or message although on my uc my payments up by £50 but they did say no more work coaches will ring still no apology sorry not been online lately . and i phoned scope to delete one my letter pics as it showed my NI :)
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    Im not sure why your payment were increased by just £50, that really doesn't make any sense.

Ring them again this morning and if you don't get a response this time i'd contact your local MP, if you haven't already done that i can't remember. https://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-your-mp/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.