Omg - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Omg

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @sam12, that does look painful!
    If you're concerned about the numbness it might be worth giving your doctor a call or phoning 111 for advice. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    Swelling gone further down foot a worried
  • sam12
    goin take time this 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Ouch, that looks very painful! Have they said to keep it elevated or to ice it at all?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Adrian_Scope
    Give your doctor or 111 a call @sam12, they’ll be able to advise you. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Swelling gone further down goin hard to am resting it. Cool on it not ice am worried I lose my foot 
  • sam12
    Swelling increasing a lot I rang surgery the bad Dr is on he only fob me off. I rang my support worker she in meeting reception will get her to call me ASAP. Am being abused by my brother I taken photos of the txts and blocked him. My bf lifted my number again. So I txt him of app number told him I had accident obviously he still investigation god knows when it be wen he calls me. Am worried. Lady from scope rang me see if am OK from yesterday big thank u for supporting me. Help to know someone cares about me ot many around does so
  • sam12
    Mite need to I don't fancy tackling this abusive Dr my mum remember the time he put me in hospital refusing to examine me my mum not happy about it he done it again mayb he not call if he don't respond I will contact the NHS commission or gmc they calling me Friday to start investigating mayb contact 3rd party to he horrified this Dr scary 
  • sam12
    I rang surgery they not even pickin up the phn lazy they are
  • sam12
    Omg they absolutely dumbo I had to repeat on the phn Dr only just back they don't listen at all seriously I be automatically fobbed off. Swelling should spread further down unless something else goin on if she don't call ime shortly in ring nhs
  • sam12
    Had vitamin d low level I looked online it says can cause falls I near had another fall again problem is because of withdrawal vitamin make it worse so wat do I do 
  • sam12
    Am head done in her voice driving me crazy I kant stick it she to loud l. Hear her conversation. This morning heard her screeching like a scream but not in help screen like she had a mad half he omg she deluded she need to calm down I no damn peace. 
  • sam12
    This Dr not rang me injury very important medical issues this 3rd time am being neglected by this Dr should I ring NHS one one because this Dr obviously has a grudge against me I don't know why I never done any thing to him hardly knew him at my old surgery what my rights. Swelling near the toes to very tight 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Have you called NHS Direct (111) @sam12? They'll be able to advise.
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Omg her voice much louder hear her on the phn doing me head in she Need out a sock in it 
  • sam12
    Still waiting Dr respond surgery don't ring u this not good am fed up calling them they job to call u. I feel like giving up on life Dr's neglect me my health not good at moment. Miss bf so. Much I made sure he got txt from. App numb had to tell him what happened to me. Hope one morning I don't wake up. Still being abused by my brother 
  • sam12
    Good excuse it problems ring back 10 mins
  • Adrian_Scope
    edited June 2019
    Is your brother just texting or calling you as well?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Adrian_Scope
    Sorry you're getting frustrated with the doctors.
    What did the paramedics say about what recovery time/treatment?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • sam12
    Txts I block him he evil he made big wedge between me and mum mum think he amazing under neath he evil mum blaming me  wen it not me he think he clever he a bully people seen his Txts and way he speaks to me. I need to get away he making sure I don't get nothing of my mum possible my mum win payout for her accident. I miss my mum brother says am fit to go out am not fit at All I kant wait to get out then being stuck in side I no choice until am able they don't care about me 

Brightness