Omg - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Omg

Comments

• sam12
    sam12 Posts: 1,338 Pioneering
    She sent a msg to Dr I bet u he look at it last and do nothing about it. Girl said she ring i doubt it
  • sam12
    6 wks at least this is nitemare I feel trapped again. And ear problem and mucus drain. Support worker not rang back and worried about my foot in case has broken colours Changes 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    edited June 2019
    Have you called 111 yet, or still trying your doctor?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sam12, so sorry about your foot! That looks incredibly painful! Have you got any chocolates left which would be a nice treat? 
    Scope

• sam12
    Still trying Dr wen he see msg doubt they phn
  • sam12
    Am very tired 
  • sam12
    Foot balloonin out omg wasn't like this on the day it happen 
  • sam12
    This Dr is neglect my symptoms not rang surgery be shut any time now I think I should make gmc on Fri aware of him again my foot really swelling on other side. I mite ring mh at 7pm support line not hospital line. Need to move I think. 
  • sam12
    Dr finally coming was so nasty to me saying am using the services impossible situations I don't use anybody I sick of abuse and bully's 
  • sam12
    Decide he kant be coming so he said ring 999 ambulance on its way am very tired kant take much more my anxiety awol 
  • sam12
    Don't know what to do. Managed to sleep. I taken pics any email here I can send pics for someone to look at try to help decide if this is normal or not normal pls
  • sam12
    She is playin her radio loud at this time 7.20 I kant hear my drama at all I sick of added stress right thru my floor council never contact me regarding the online email 
  • sam12
    No chocolates left even supermarket to I really need to stop eating it time to take break from it. 
  • sam12
    I filed a complaint against this bad Dr with NHS commission people 

I rang surgery they trying to force me into surgery in possible so I dread the call back omg am being denied proper health care and support i think today goin be self harming because even social support not acting on me this making me suicidal. Am terrified being out alone being unwell and unstable on legs balance. Think it be end of the Rd to day. My health goin further down hill. Time I give up 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Good morning @sam12, it sounds like you've had such a difficult night! Was the surgery in relation to your foot? We are all here for you on the community Sam and we all care very much. If you are feeling suicidal then please do contact Samaritans on 116 123 and they will be able to support you 24/7. I hope you can rest up today and your foot begins to feel a little better!
    Scope

• sam12
    Support worker never replied my call from. Yesterday afternoon seriously having huge impact on my mh I feel just giving up prob loose my foot then I kant walk down the alise to marry 
  • sam12
    I report gp and out of hrs Dr to I feel very strongly vulnerable situation worst is having no funds to get home I kant live on 127 wk services don't kare. Nhs understand my situation. Need stick or crutches kant put weight on it. I know this help line is amazing wish they were like this on care professional lines 
  • Chloe_Scope
    I'm glad you think the helpline is amazing and I'm glad we are able to support you. Did you end up going to hospital yesterday evening or did someone come out to see you?
    Scope

• sam12
    Either happened the Dr denied me then nhs rang them he rang said he come out then he rang again decided not to come. I rang 999 again they were so busy last nite so nothing happened today made formal complain about gp and out of hrs Dr support worker not around so am stuffed again am think am wasting my time. Am expecting a Dr call doubt he come out to. Well if it case then if I self harm then I report it I kant trust the medics or social services. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Hi @sam12, I am sorry you are yet to be seen by a doctor. If you ring the hospital they should be able to arrange for a taxi to come and pick you up. This way you can have your foot properly looked at and it can be assess to see if you require any treatment. Please do let us know how you get on.
    Scope

Brightness