pain from Fibro - Page 5 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pain from Fibro

1235»

Comments

• DavidJohn1984
    DavidJohn1984 Community member Posts: 99 Courageous
    @CockneyRebel ahh okayyeh that is one thing I can’t stand the taste or the smell. I know Charlotte’s web has extra strength capsules so I shall wait and try them.

thanks again
  • maud
    maud Community member Posts: 10 Connected
    Charlotte’s web is v expensive.
    Simply CBD, UK based, is very good and cheap. You can ask for advice on their FB group or CBD users UK FB. Both v helpful and friendly. Oil is available from £6 for 10ml.
    It isn’t like other Meds and taking too strong a dose too soon can make things worse. I would recommend getting advice for your condition. Capsules or gummies (sweets) are also available.
  • DavidJohn1984
    DavidJohn1984 Community member Posts: 99 Courageous
    Hi @maud it was the capsules I was looking Into, i’m not a fan of the taste of CBD oil. I was going to speak to my Dr about it too. I can’t join the FB groups as I don’t use any form of social media. I’ll take a look at simply CBD UK thank you ? David
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    I’m taking hemp oil capsules which seem to help but not sure why. 
    Just trying out revitive foot massager which was my dad’s as i have plantar fasciitis which is affecting my wellbeing so I will try anything!  Waiting on a Podiatry appointment with bated breath.
  • Saffy
    Saffy Community member Posts: 88 Courageous
    Thank you to everyone who posted on here. It's the first time I've smiled in a long time. 
    The reason? Hope. Life may be s*** but there is now hope.?
  • boogie
    boogie Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I am fed up with the pain I also have a complex health history, diabetic, asthmatic, Heart Murmur, Brain Cyst, IBS, Oesteoarthritis, Reynaulds syndrome.
    i take so many tablets that I rattle.
    i have had to start using a walker and wheelchair, my son is my full time carer.
    i feel guilty all the time as I do not do enough.
    family and friends have diminished.
    It isn’t all in my head it’s all in my body.
    i can do 10 minutes of something and resting for an hour.
    When will this end.
  • ricky1040
    ricky1040 Community member Posts: 121 Pioneering
    Hey all hope you are doing ok.  I am now off all medications for pain. Bar the very occasional co codamol when it's really really bad. Defo finding the pain more annoying but more tolerable than the opioid side effects. Feel human again if a very sore human but I definately think there is hope and I'm having some good days. Hope ur all ok.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Glad you're having some better days now @ricky1040
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness