Hi new here — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi new here

adhdmom76
adhdmom76 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
 I'm a mom of two adult children, recently diagnosed with ADHD. This might have been a misdiagnosis for Bipolar since the symptoms overlap. We are in the process of finding that out between my therapist and I. I also struggle with depression, anxiety, BPD symptoms, Gastroparesis, GERD, scoliosis, bilateral carpal tunnel, Osteoarthritis & Fibromyalgia. Glad to be here  <3
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @adhdmom76

Good Afternoon & Welcome ???

I am one off a number off Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please please have a good look ? around.

If there’s anything that I can help you with please let me know!!!!

@steve51
  • M_Anthony
    M_Anthony Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 309 Pioneering
    @adhdmom76

Hello and welcome to our community and forum! We are glad to have you!

I am sorry to hear about your health issues, you will find us to be a supportive community and you will have no problem making friends!

Have a look around the groups we have, we also have a general chat group, the coffee lounge which is very active as well. We look forward to talking to you more!

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @adhdmom76 :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @adhdmom76 and welcome to the Community.  It is nice to meet you and thank you for sharing your story with us.  I'm sorry to hear about your health struggles.  You have come to the right place for support and to meet new friends.  I hope you enjoy your time on the Community and look forward to seeing you around it.  If there is anything we can help you with then please don't hesitate to ask us.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Glad to have you with us @adhdmom76!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • megan_parker
    megan_parker Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    Hi @adhdmom76

Welcome to our community! I am one of the Community Champions here at Scope so if you need any advice or help, please do not hesitate to ask as we are here to help :)

I too suffer from fibromyalgia so if you ever have any questions or just want to have a chat about it, let me know and I'd be happy to talk to you.

I hope our community helps you 

Brightness