If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Having difficulties logging in or resetting your password?

Please email [email protected]

Idea i came up with

sam12sam12 Posts: 1,347Member - under moderation Pioneering
A own website people to pay to view and rate my poems any advice how to

Replies

• sam12sam12 Posts: 1,347Member - under moderation Pioneering
    I done some amazing poems last nite and today but i don't think be suitable to view. Is there a way some can view with out bein online lol little rude ones but the twist that's thrilling how I done it someone said last nite my poems so amazing she wanted more or them I didn't ring back was tired i think that i am bright enough to be a good poet but I don't think long term. But to do own book give me something i be proud of what u think about it
    Do poems allowing nawty ones i did it to make me come out of feeling low yesterday notvmy style wat I did its very funny ones not to be rude 
    The golden phoenix magic carpet ride so. Enjoyed i4
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 5,332Administrator Scope community team
    sam12 said:
    A own website people to pay to view and rate my poems any advice how to
    Hi @sam12. There's a good guide to setting up your own website for free here: https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Free-Website
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
    Am leaving here soon i sent lot msg in about something other day no one relate to it so am i process looking elsewhere 
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Posts: 5,332Administrator Scope community team
    That’s a shame @sam12, sorry you feel that way.
    Unfortunately it’s not always possible to find someone to relate to every situation. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
    I hope you find the support you’re looking for. 
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope
Sign in or join us to comment.