Feelings — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feelings

Muppets69
Muppets69 Community member Posts: 71 Connected
It's easier sometimes to keep your feelings in as no one listens or they do and judge you sometimes I wanna go to sleep and not wake up but I do and it's so hard 

Comments

• EmmaB
    EmmaB Community member Posts: 263 Pioneering
    Hi @Muppets69
    I wonder whether you would consider going to see a counsellor, they are trained to listen without judgement... Keeping your feelings in is ultimately not going to end well and might come out as health problems on your body eg pain, tiredness, IBS etc...
    You can ask your GP to refer you for counselling or at least talk to  how them about how you feel in the first instance to see if they have any ideas (hopefully something more creative than medication, which can help some people but doesn't sort the root cause of the problem) eg support, activity or wellbeing initiatives or groups in your area?
    I hope that helps.
    Emma
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Hi @Muppets69. Looking at your other posts I can see you're going through a bit of a hard time at the moment and have lots going on. I'm really sorry that you're feeling as low as you do and I think it's important that you speak with someone that's trained to help you with how you're currently feeling. Samaritans are a really great service and will be happy to listen to what's going on with you. You can contact them by phone (116 123) or email them (jo@samaritans.org) 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Muppets69
    Muppets69 Community member Posts: 71 Connected
    I've gone I dont care no more I cant take no more 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,836 Scope online community team
    Hi @Muppets69.
    I hope you don't mind, but we've emailed you with an offer of additional support if it's something you're interested in. Please get in touch with us via email to discuss this further.

Best wishes,
    Adrian
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness