Fibromyalgia - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Fibromyalgia

13»

Comments

• deb74
    deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
    Hi Chloe_Scope. Not feeling too bad now. woke up with banging head ache as usual but it has gone now. Feeling a bit wobbly and my wrists and fingers are aching but I am sure I will feel better later!
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    I hope you do feel better later! :)
    Scope

• deb74
    Thanks.I am sure I will. I am getting used to life with this disease know so I am not surprised by the things it throws at me it is beginning to be part of everyday life. I am thinking of starting to write a blog about living with fibro but I am not sure if it will be it will be worth it or if I will be wasting my time!
  • Chloe_Scope
    It's understandable that it will take some time to get used to. I have found that writing a blog is a powerful outlet for myself. I'm sure it'd be great if you decided to start one! :)
    Scope

• deb74
     I Will give it a go! I
    have found a website that shows you how to start a blog.  Postman has just been. My soldering iron stil hasn't arrived!
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    A shame it hasn't arrived yet but hopefully won't be too much longer! If you need any help with uploading pictures to the community please let me know and I can try and put together a guide. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Ah that's annoying @deb74! Looming today?
    Scope

• deb74
    Hi Chloe_Scope. I need to get some more string before I start weaving again. I have been sorting out my blog. It was so easy to do. I have written my intro page and it should be up and running in the next couple of days.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Ah I get you @deb74!

That's so exciting! What platform are you using? I used to be on Blogger, but now use WordPress. I hope you've enjoyed doing it. :)
    Scope

• deb74
    hi Chloe_Scope. Not sure about the platform. I don't even know what a platform is but wordpress sounds familiar. 
  • deb74
    Hi Adrian_Scope. Only just seen your message. Thanks. I will need help with uploading the photos. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Morning @deb74, the platform is the programme you are using to write your blog on. :)

How are you doing this morning?
    Scope

• Toffee
    Toffee Community member Posts: 251 Pioneering
    Gm all big hugs to all hope you all have a good day xx
  • deb74
    Hi Chloe_Scope, I am still non the wiser I have done it through simplesites I don't really know anything about setting up websites. I am a bit of a technophobe. I don't feel too bad this morning I have got cramp in my hands and am stuggling to straighten my fingers and had a headache but that has gone now!
  • Chloe_Scope
    That's okay @deb74, as long as you're enjoying it!!

I hope your hands ease soon. :)
    Scope

• deb74
    Hi Chloe_Scope. I am sure they will be better later. I have just been and got some string to start weaving again. Been to the craft shop that sells my stuff and told her about the rugs and they don't have anyone making rugs so I will make a few up and sell them in there. just about to pay for the loom. I am really looking forward to using it. soldering iron still hasn't arrived. I am not very happy. I bought it over a week ago!
  • Chloe_Scope
    That's great news about the rugs! I'm sure they'll be amazing. :)

I'm not surprised, fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow before the bank holiday!
    Scope

• deb74
    Hi chloe_Scope . My fingers are still a bit stiff but not too bad I am just setting up my loom to make a runner to take to the shop. I have just had an email about the loom I have ordered I should have it by the end of next week. 
  • Chloe_Scope
    I hope they continue to ease this afternoon. :)

I bet that'll look so good! 
    Scope

Brightness