Where do you like to go that's accessible? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Where do you like to go that's accessible?

2»

Comments

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2019
    These are my top five accessible places
    1-London Zoo. What could be better? 
    2- Watts Art Gallery. I love the artwork there. Whenever we go, I like to facilitate discussions on artwork. We are going there on Saturday. 
    3- Brighton Pier. I love it because there is so much to do apart from draw on hot sand and play in the sea. When we went, it was the beginning of summer so we appreciated the fact there were few folks about. My son and daughter also loved playing on the beach and having fish and chips at dinner. For lunch, we had a picnic by the waterfront. 
    The shops are good as well. We had a lovely time looking at the waterfront shops and in the hotel afterwards at night. I also thought the pubs were nice. 
    4- British Museum. Not only is this a place where learning occurs, it is accessible too. 
    5- Kennedy Space Centre (Florida). I love it for the same reasons! 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Such a great list of places @April2018mom!
    Scope

• April2018mom
    April2018mom Posts: 2,882 Disability Gamechanger
    Such a great list of places @April2018mom!
    Thanks! I also love to visit parks in Surrey. We have been to several since my son and daughter were born. One of our favorite family activities is to go on picnics during the summer months. We even picnicked in Brighton earlier this year by the water. 

Brightness