Awaiting a decision - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Awaiting a decision

13»

Comments

• Hippychick
    Hippychick Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    Oh and she also lied about giving me a musculoskeletal examination, which certainly didn’t happen!!! I’m almost wondering if they got the reports mixed up, as she’s basically made out that I have the fitness level of Hussain Bolt!!!
  • kezhendo73
    kezhendo73 Community member Posts: 37 Courageous
    This was just how mine was to but to be honest I got no where with my M R  fast forward 12 months and I have had my tribunal and I won so please carry it through it gets you down and there will be times when you just want to give up.
      But please stay with it it's well worth it in the end.
  • Hippychick
    Hippychick Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    @kezhendo73 thanks, I just couldn’t believe I was reading it, and of course it’s caused me so much hassle and stress, so I can imagine that you’ve had all that too. I’ll try to stay with it, and thanks, I’m glad you won your appeal, well done ?? It’s just criminal what they are doing, the lies etc. Horrible nasty people, so it’s always good to hear that people have been validated x btw, did you have to go a long time without your pip whilst awaiting appeal, if you don’t mind me asking x
  • kezhendo73
    Hiya @Hippychick
    It's disgusting what they are doing and they are getting away with it.
      This is why I decided to fight it, the lies which had been written were unbelievable and my husband even said it's like the papers have been mixed up and it had been written about someone else.

My pip was stopped on the 9/08/18 and my appeal date was the 27/08/19.
    What i would say is keep a diary i did and i sent it off a few weeks before i got my date.
    But please get a copy because i sent mine and they sent it back but to another person and I how to contact them again and explain what mistake they have made so they then sent another one out to me.
    I also took another one with me to the appeal which I'm so glad i did because the appeal board hadn't seen it before...

• kezhendo73
    # then had to contact them again ?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.