Trigger Self harm and ending Life thoughts - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Trigger Self harm and ending Life thoughts

13»

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    filly said:
    This baby Grace
    She's lovely @filly! Sorry you're having to rehome Sophia, but it's great you've found her a good home. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • david235
    david235 Community member Posts: 170 Pioneering
    @filly - Grace is, indeed, gorgeous! I hope Sophia will settle well in her new home; it must be hard to rehome her, but it sounds as if you have been able to make a positive decision for the wellbeing of her, your other cats and yourself.

I'm sending over lots of love.
  • filly
    filly Community member Posts: 32 Connected
    He went to see his friend 2 doors down, whose wife is a very special friend. He told his friend that im fat and lazy, and his not turned on by me at all, etc... His friend told him that is not a reason to finish a relationship, that he wasn't been very fair! He also told me that hed told David how hard I was trying with the housework especially while hes been in hospital. And I was losing weight (of course im losing weight it marks 1 wks tomorrow since ive eaten ). David told him he didn't love me anymore but he still cares for me... This hurt me most of all !! His mother has gone to work this morning, she won't be back until teatime. I heard him get up and make his breakfast, so I took this opportunity to go downstairs make him a cup of tea and give him the money I got for my beautiful baby. He didn't look at me as far as I am aware but took the money and tea... To me this is progress !!! 

• Adrian_Scope
    Hi @filly,

I'm really quite concerned about how you're being treated in this situation. Can I ask if you'd be okay with us contacting you via the email address you used to register this account to discuss the offer of additional support?

Best wishes,
    Adrian
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • filly
    Hi @filly,

I'm really quite concerned about how you're being treated in this situation. Can I ask if you'd be okay with us contacting you via the email address you used to register this account to discuss the offer of additional support?

Best wishes,
    Adrian
    Yes please contact by my email address

• filly
    Progress today... He and his friend have fitted a cat blind to stop the cats getting out. Also bought an air conditionor or unit for my room. I am taking this that he doesn't want me and the cats to leave ?? He also spoke well one-word answers ie I ask him he would like a cup of tea yes .. I asked if he was feeling better yes im feeling ok . Could this be a breakthrough?
  • filly
    Feel so happy, he has had a normal conversation with me today !! I am now allowed to have the tv on low in my room. He explained about this new air conditioner in my room, in how to work it etc
  • Adrian_Scope
    Hi @filly, I'm glad you're feeling a little happier but I'm still concerned. While of course when sharing a house you need to take the others living there into account, you shouldn't be having to gain permission to watch TV in your room. 

I've sent you the email we discussed previously, I hope you receive it soon and will consider the offer of some additional support. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • filly
    TV is now back on! I'm so happy that he is talking to me again. I know that I still need help to get more independent. Small steps in the right directions...
  • Adrian_Scope
    Hi @filly, how are you doing today? Did you watch any thing good last night? Have you received my email? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • filly
    Hi i send you an email on the same post.
    I am really happy normality has totally restored no sitting on the stairs etc. He has been off his morphine so I think hes more or less out of pain. He goes for his check-up next Friday. Thank you all for been there for me!
    Although lessons learn im going to get more independent and stand of my own 2 feet.
  • Adrian_Scope
    Hi @filly, I'm glad to hear he's in less pain, I hope all goes well at his check-up next week. 
    Have you got anything planned for today? :)
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness