pip change in circumstance — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip change in circumstance

tracey58
tracey58 Community member Posts: 41 Courageous
hi ,can someone help with change of circumstances
please

Comments

• OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

What specifically are you looking for help with?  Have you informed the DWP of the change of circumstances yet or looking for information on how to do that?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

I'm sure someone can help if you can give some more information.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • tracey58
    hi all,im on hrm,for a thr last year,and since then my life has fallen apart,i missed care by 1 point last year,but i know have severe depression,and need my other hip replaced x
  • poppy123456
    You can put for a change of circumstances for a worsening of condition but doing this will mean that you'll be sent more PIP forms to fill in, evidence will be needed to support your claim and most likely another face to face assessment will be needed because most people have them.

I see from your previous thread that when you transferred from DLA to PIP last year you were 1 point short of a daily living award. Did you take it to Tribunal after the MR decision remained the same?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • tracey58
    No I never took I left it 
  • poppy123456
    There's always a risk when reporting a worsening of condition because you could lose what you already have. Of course you could be awarded higher or it could stay the same. Only you can decide whether to report those changes because no one knows how your conditions affect you.

If you do report changes then please make sure you have evidence to support your claim because reporting changes because you will need to send the evidence with the form.
  • tracey58
    I was very ill physically n mentally 
  • tracey58
    I have evidence from my consultant, via a letter and 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.